• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:57:43 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

what addon tracks with beta6?

Started by oppolo, April 12, 2012, 09:34:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oppolo

HI
i've been away from KRP for some mounths, what addon tracks has the new features of beta6, I bet Magescq and Villarcayo by Aritz, what others?
thanks in advance

laraarsa

oppolo

are you used to create a track folder "tracks" and put here track.pkz? when i do this with Bueren, NKP doesn't start anymore, no problem instaead with magescq and villarcayo

laraarsa

Buren is a rar file. You need to exctract the files in the rar file.
I think you meant krp and not NetKarPro?

oppolo

Quote from: laraarsa on April 12, 2012, 01:13:19 PM
Buren is a rar file. You need to exctract the files in the rar file.
I think you meant krp and not NetKarPro?

yes off course KRP  ;)

yes it is a rar file but as usual I unpack it and then pack as zip and rename pkz, but in this case krp doesn't start

Quote from: Schwoni on April 18, 2011, 03:33:39 PM
Pack track folder as .zip file and rename zip to pkz then you have to copy this pkz file into kart racing pro/ Tracks  and finish

dibu

Quote from: oppolo on April 12, 2012, 01:59:04 PM
yes it is a rar file but as usual I unpack it and then pack as zip and rename pkz, but in this case krp doesn't start

Schwoni and I have the same problem in Win7.  Doesn't matter what we used to generate zips (Winzip, Winrar, 7-Zip and Send to Compressed Folder).
In XP it works without problems and a zip (pkz) from XP runs in Win7 with KRP without a problem.

oppolo

Quote from: dibu on April 12, 2012, 02:15:13 PM
In XP it works without problems and a zip (pkz) from XP runs in Win7 with KRP without a problem.
i have xp but krp doesn't start with bueren.pkz, as I said magesq and villarcayo work

dibu

I just tested it with Bueren in XP and it works. I used Winzip to compress the folder.
No idea why it isn't working for you.

oppolo

no idea me neither, winzip or 7z, krp doesn't start, i can have bueren only without compressed file pkz

DPKarter#43