• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 08:55:18 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Stuttering

Started by Dan Buck, April 11, 2012, 03:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiBoSo

Quote from: marcocale on September 30, 2012, 09:39:38 PM
I was hoping since you wrote that also after changing the VC the stuttering was still there, but now no more...

Nevertheless I hope that Beta7 could solve the probelm. My videcard isn't the "state of the art" (HD5870 VaporX), but I think it should be enough to run smoothly KRP.
Also beacuse it's not a continous stuttering, so probably something different than a lack of power. 

Unfortunately at the moment I can't plan any PC upgrade...

The stuttering is probably due to the update of the dynamic track textures.
Are the graphics drivers updated?

marcocale

Thank you Piboso,
yes graphic driver are updated and we already tested and discussed this topic here http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=1067.15

Unfortunately i tried almost everything, but no luck.

GhostriderPl

I have the same problems.....cant find any solution for it :'(     i even buy some new hardware but for nothing because its the same it was  :'(

games like LFS or rFactor without problems on FULL graphics  :o

and KRP on SLOWEST settings and stutttering  :-\

Thats the reason why i lost the fun with KRP....and this is sad because i love this game

Greetings, GhostriderPL
If you want to Finish First you have to Finish First!

Sam

Have u got the stuttering seting turned off thats the first thing i did and it worked

Falling for kk like

GhostriderPl

stuttering setting?? what is this  ???

Sam

Im at the wa states when i get home on monday i will take a pic

Falling for kk like

GhostriderPl

Ok....thanks  ;)

But is it an option on my System or in the Game?     never heard of something before  :P :-[

But what i hear is that ATI have problems with opengl and other games are running with directX.......and i thought that this is the problem  ;)

Hoping for some good news because people wont buy new stuff only for one game when all others games work perfectly  ;) :-X

Greetings, GhostriderPL

Diddy4957

I've fixed my stutering problem  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D, I went on control pannel, system, Viem ammount of Ram and processor speed, device manager, display adaptors and then update driver