• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 05:09:48 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Stuttering

Started by Dan Buck, April 11, 2012, 03:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diddy4957

Procsessor - Intel core i3 M380 2.53GHz
RAM - 3GB (2.8 useable)
64 bit operating system

Dan Buck

If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

Diddy4957

im not sure i cant find it

Eslotes

Diddy4957 download Spiccy it says everything on that.
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

Diddy4957

its a Integrated IntelĀ® GMA HD

Dan Buck

well this could be it...
try purchasing yourself a new video card and see what happens...
or, drop all the sim's graphics settings to the lowest...
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

Diddy4957

i cant change the graphics card as its built into the moterboard of the laptop  >:( >:( >:(

Diddy4957

what would you recomend for the graphics

Dan Buck

oh, crap!!! it's a laptop!! Dan, you dumb...
sorry! hehe

there are some mobile graphic cards for notebooks but they are too expensive (imho)...

try leaving all the graphics in game on the lowest settings and tell us how it feels!

Diddy4957

ok i did have a laptop which worked for the game but it broke so Im just using the other laptop as i cant afford a computer yet, but I am saving up for a proper desktop

Diddy4957

I put the field of view right down and i can drive it now without lag, I cant see the wheel properly as a result but it works thanks

Dan Buck

marcocale

Quote from: Dan Buck on September 03, 2012, 07:20:48 AM
nevermind!

KRP looks stunning, better than never! ;)

GO KRP GO, the best kart simulator EVER! and now i can drive it again! hehe

Hi Dan, do you mean you solved the stuttering problem?

If yes, can I ask you how it was possible?
I'm still fighting with my stuttering with Beta6

Thank You

Marco

Dan Buck

i did solve my problem! ;)
i bought a new (much more powerful) graphic card! hehe

marcocale

I was hoping since you wrote that also after changing the VC the stuttering was still there, but now no more...

Nevertheless I hope that Beta7 could solve the probelm. My videcard isn't the "state of the art" (HD5870 VaporX), but I think it should be enough to run smoothly KRP.
Also beacuse it's not a continous stuttering, so probably something different than a lack of power. 

Unfortunately at the moment I can't plan any PC upgrade...