• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 11:13:18 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Australia / New Zealand Championship - Round 5

Started by JamieP, April 05, 2012, 09:04:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamieP

Round 4 is run and congratulations to ArrowJmax4 on his maiden win in the pre-final. Now that Beta 6b is released, it's time to move onto the dynamic surfaces. This should add a new challenge to the setup and make for a more realistic feel.

Round 5 should also see the first race of 2 new racers (who are still seconds ahead of me) and make the mid-pack battle much more entertaining :). Alas, it'll still be lonely up the back for me :D.

Round 5 takes us to Dijon and remember everyone, daylight savings is over so we are back to GMT +10. This should make the guys in the west a little happier, previously it was a pretty early start.

As per usual, the server will be up from 5.30pm and the race proper will commence at 7.00pm. Server password will be sent on the morning of the event.

Thanks and see you on track

Jamie

PS.

Remember Sambo that there's a Pre-Final and a Final. Both on the test night and last nights racing, you disappeared after the pre-final.

Intrepid_69

link for the track? i wouldnt mind coming along  :)
Intrepid // KZ-Rotax-KF // MG

JamieP

Sam

my sister kicked me off for her to home work it is more important than playing a game plus if i didn't do my homework when i'm older i would have to work non stop and never get to play kart racing pro.

Falling for kk like

Phillip91

Arrowjmax4

JamieP

JamieP

Quote from: SAMBO72 on April 06, 2012, 03:43:28 AM
my sister kicked me off for her to home work it is more important than playing a game plus if i didn't do my homework when i'm older i would have to work non stop and never get to play kart racing pro.

No worries. Family, school and work always should come first.

Schwoni

Quote from: Arrowjmax4 on April 06, 2012, 09:07:34 AM
Does Dijon have dynamic surface?

No converted track have dynamic.
Dynamic tracks:
Lonato
Essay
Rye House
Magescq
Villarcayo
Bueren
Towoomba

JamieP

Quote from: Schwoni on April 07, 2012, 12:01:17 AM
Quote from: Arrowjmax4 on April 06, 2012, 09:07:34 AM
Does Dijon have dynamic surface?

No converted track have dynamic.
Dynamic tracks:
Lonato
Essay
Rye House
Magescq
Villarcayo
Bueren
Towoomba

Thanks for that. Looks like the calendar will have another update. I'll change this week to magescq.

JamieP

Here's the link for Magescq. Doing a few laps tonight and it's stuttering a little every now and again. I'll turn off the shadows and reflections and see how it behaves.

Fun track :)