• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 09:51:43 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Three monitors?

Started by Dani75, December 20, 2010, 05:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dani75

I would like to use my three monitors with the KRP, land use SothTH you know if it can be applied? and how? Piboso thank you very much.

PiBoSo

SODI ST32

many friends from iracing france are waiting for the 3 screens supports before going  online with a licence   

devotid

January 03, 2011, 04:05:41 PM #3 Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 04:08:56 PM by devotid
Ditch the 5 year old softTH software and get and ATI eyefinity setup...it can be obtained very cheaply on newegg.com

....nowadays for the price of good steering wheel you can get 3x decent monitors off of ebay.

I just wished iracing wasnt the only developers that realized if you build it.....people will go out and get three monitors.....haha....i mean they have one of the only multi-view rendering setups in the world and their No way near the size of some of the "big" gaming companies.

aireisor

Does the game support triple screens? If not, when will it? This is a must in sim racing.

SODI ST32

maybe in the next release... today....   8)

BoNI

i answered here: http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=256.0

Quoteyes, the game supports triple screen... the important thing is set the 'screen ratio' to 'resolution'...
the problem is that you don't see the display on the steering wheel.. must find a compromise between track view and a view of display on the steering wheel...