• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 11:05:32 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Any chance to see a Plugin for Sli-Pro

Started by marcocale, April 04, 2012, 11:14:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marcocale

Hi all,

I'm wondering if there is a chance to have support for the Sli-Pro and Sli-Emu (virtual Android version of Sli Pro, totally compatible with it): http://www.eksimracing.com/forum/index.php?board=59.0

It's very interesting and I'm discovering how flexible an powerful is the Lua Scripting language that you and use to program
You can more or less do and program everything, I'm doing  a very compelx script for netkar that will give a lot of functionality to this cluster 

marcocale

For your info, EkSimracing software for SliEmu and Bodnar devices now support KRP => http://www.eksimracing.com/forum/index.php?topic=2052.0
I'm not sure if everyone can access that thread, perhaps only customer, but I don't remember.

Nevertheless if you are not customer, the plugin is totally unuseful  ;D

PiBoSo

Quote from: marcocale on April 18, 2012, 08:55:21 AM
For your info, EkSimracing software for SliEmu and Bodnar devices now support KRP => http://www.eksimracing.com/forum/index.php?topic=2052.0
I'm not sure if everyone can access that thread, perhaps only customer, but I don't remember.

Nevertheless if you are not customer, the plugin is totally unuseful  ;D

Whoooo!  :P
Does it work correctly? I know they had some problems interfacing with the proxy plugin.

marcocale

April 18, 2012, 05:37:03 PM #3 Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 05:41:31 PM by marcocale
I made only a quick and dirt test.
For sure rpm leds are working, gear digit also (if you drive the shifter kart naturally), left digit panel with different information (for sure i saw speed, laps, water temp etc...)
I didn't checked exactly which information KRP passes because I had no time.

What by me seems not to work are the info in the right digit panel, where I have always the same visualization "- - - - - -" BUT it could be because I'm working on a very complex script for netKar Pro (that I could probably adapt to other simulations when finished) and is high probable that I messed a little too much with script files (I'm leanrning lua script language just to try to program this netKar script). I should try with the original config files, probably with that script also right panel is working.....

For sure previous version of the plugin was not working at all, at least this one seems to make something.
Just for info, I'm testing not with a SliPro HW, but with SLiEmu on Android, but it should be the same.

Sure is that now Zappadoc (the programmer of Eksimracing) moved the KRP plugin in the PLUGIN DOWNLOAD forum, no more in the development/request forum.

Nitrox

EVO

To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

EVO

marcocale

iOS means iPhone Operative System.

Used by iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.

EVO

I saw on YouTube a guy that made a dash from an old phone LCD.  This would be awesome on the iPhone.  How is it some. I know the parts needed but not who to program it

marcocale

DjFIL

there's iPhone apps for LFS, rFactor and iRacing... that would be awesome to see KRP supported in one too.

EVO

Sorry to bump an old thread but what are the details on these iPhone dash apps. Im interested in modding one to mimic krp dashes. In particular my mychron4

LauZzZn

Quote from: EVO on March 13, 2013, 05:39:55 PM
Sorry to bump an old thread but what are the details on these iPhone dash apps. Im interested in modding one to mimic krp dashes. In particular my mychron4

+1
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport