• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 01:01:11 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

KC3 has reverse gear!

Started by mopar93, December 19, 2010, 07:21:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopar93

Is this a bug or a feature to get you away from being stuck against an object?

A wishlist suggestion is to add a feature to signal a track worker over to push you away from an object.

But, in the meantime, maybe we can get unstuck by ourselves. Watch the short video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZM2gdFnaNk

-Maurice

PiBoSo

To move the kart backwards there is the "low speed" control.

mopar93

December 19, 2010, 07:41:47 PM #2 Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 07:43:56 PM by mopar93
I haven't been able to figure out how to use the "low speed control". I know the "L" key has something to do with it, but it just seems to cancel out any input from the throttle.

When you watch the video, you'll notice that it was wet grass, so I could spin the tires easily. I can't get the tires to spin on dry grass with the KC3. But after spinning the tires a few times, I let off on the throttle and then the tires spun in reverse. You can see it in the video because it is throwing grass to the front and the kart backs up. It's not just going slowly, it's spinning the tires in reverse. I then drive away without spinning the tires.

Piboso, how does the low speed control work?

-Maurice

PiBoSo

Keep "low speed" control pressed and use throttle to move forward and rear brake to move backwards.

mopar93

OK, thanks for the info. That will help when I get caught against a tire. :)

Still, though, It was kinda cool to get it to spin the tires in reverse as in the video.

-Maurice

Mitdawg48

To use the low speed control, the kart must be stationary before pressing the 'L' key, then you can use the brake or accelerator to move the kart foward or backwards :)