• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 02:43:09 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Kart Racing Pro beta6

Started by PiBoSo, March 28, 2012, 10:33:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arrowjmax4

Ive found it fantastic, I love the way grip comes down on to the track, you constantly get faster. And i like how when grip goes down you can find yourself braking later, something i know happens to me in real life. The defult setup is great, only need to adjust a few things like, idle, brake pressure (if your not running break help) and drivetrain which isnt far from defult. Its Awesome, keep up the good work :)

Nitrox

BTW is driver tuck gesture just visual or does it have an effect on speed?

PiBoSo

Quote from: Nitrox on April 10, 2012, 01:53:56 PM
BTW is driver tuck gesture just visual or does it have an effect on speed?

It affects aerodynamic drag, and it also shifts driver weight slightly to the front.

Nitrox

jc1300

Quote from: PiBoSo on March 28, 2012, 10:33:34 AM
Kart Racing Pro beta6 released: http://www.kartracing-pro.com/?page=news

A clean install is strongly recommended.

Note: setups are not compatible with previous versions
Note2: replays are not compatible with previous versions

What means "clean install"? Do I have to delete old krp version before install beta 6? Or can I install it over the old version?

Schwoni

delete krp folder in programm files, and the PiBoSo folder in documents too. if u deleted this 2 folders u can install b6

Dan Buck

clean install means you don't need to delete the older one, but should install the new one by itself, in another place completely separated from the older one! :)
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

jc1300

Thanks. This means, I have to install all tracks and karts again?

Schwoni

make a backup of them but yes u have to add them new.

jc1300

thanks again. will give it a try. Was at beta 3 so far. Looking forward to seeing the improvements. :)

(Installing everything again wil be a pain :( But I guess the improvements make it worth)

Nitrox

You can backup the tracks/paints folder! Just make sure to use the latest version of lonato/essay track and don't overwrite them.

jc1300

Works perfectly. Many thanks!

Big improvement in handling!

Rupe W

Hello, is there a quick exit to pits button... at the moment i pause the game  and a menu pops up .. but the kart still drives on the track...  do others still see the kart on the track, this might cause problems  later on  with more on track.. ;D

Sam

if your online it just does that if not i dont think it does not shore

Falling for kk like

oppolo

thank you for your continuos efforts, KRP is becaming better and better

in the KS1 still I feel brake a little bit weak, I'd like to be forced to modulate the braking with 100 of power in the setup instead I can push the pedal at the botton. I seems the KS1 engine has a new torque curve and i like it