• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:37:53 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Kart Racing Pro beta6

Started by PiBoSo, March 28, 2012, 10:33:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DontLook

QuoteCould you please try the Beta6b patch? http://www.kartracing-pro.com/downloads/kart.exe
To apply it, overwrite kart.exe in Kart Racing Pro installation folder.
Thank you for fast fix! Everything is working properly now, calibration recognizes available axes. Also it seems that this beta fixed problem with saving controller settings (previous versions had problems with forgetting calibration data).
On a side note is it only me or part of front hand brake animation is missing in this version (hand is moving but paddle remains stationary)?

Sam

don't know how to apply it just comes up on my desktop with slgan or something elgon something like that and a profiles file

Falling for kk like

EVO

April 03, 2012, 01:44:33 AM #47 Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 04:47:33 AM by EVO
it goes in your KRP installation directory and replaces the current one
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Sam

so when i download it it goes in our does it have to be put in after

Falling for kk like

EVO

by default internet explorer and probably other browsers save to a "downloads" folder in a user "My Documents". 
So determine where your browsers has saved it to.  Or when downlaoding use the save as feature as save directly yo your KRP installation directory replacing the old Kart.exe

Sam

one more thing insterlation directory?

Falling for kk like

EVO

thats where you installed KRP

for example click my computer, then c drive, then program files, Kart racing pro it should be there
if not look in Porgram files (x86)

Sam

yer in that i go to (c)/programs file (x86)/kart racing pro/ then put it in there 

Falling for kk like

EVO

Sam

on my standard g27 my brakes dont get reconized at all

Falling for kk like

Sam

dont wory im sorry half the wire was unpluged i deleted everthing opps and started over and i have nothing  :'(

Falling for kk like

EVO

Sam

well on my g27 one wire was half unplugged i didn't know i thought it was that new download thing that came out so i deleted all krp and the re downloaded it didn't work so i was about to go out of the office because i gave then thought check the plugs under the steering wheel i looked and guess what a cable was half unplugged

Falling for kk like

EVO

maybe just undelete it from the recycle bin

RevTurk

Just got to try it tonight for the first time. The default setup is definitely much more drivable, the kart doesn't flip around and understeers more so, can feel it drifting sideways more and the brakes feel much better. They don't lock up nearly as easily and I can feel the kart squirm under braking rather than just lock up. I wouldn't know enough about it to give much better feedback.

Most important though is soft tyres, more than 50 laps each put in on lonato and essay without the game crashing. Everything appears very stable on my PC.