• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 10:43:38 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Australia / New Zealand Championship - Round 4

Started by JamieP, March 18, 2012, 08:09:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

straightXed

I assume we're delaying a week? Since it's 7pm and nobody is in the server haha...

I'm good with that - gives me a chance to redo my setup and learn the track!!!!!

JamieP

Sorry mate. A bit of a balls up all round.

Round 4 will be held on the 4th April at the usual time. Another password will be sent the morning of the race.

See you on track

Jamie

Phillip91

Sounds good....;)

And then "Red House" or "Amsterdam"?

THX
Phillip

JamieP

I will move Xplex to later in the season and re-adjust the calendar by Wednesday. Have a lot on my plate right now but I will get it done.

Sam

rye house not taesing you just leting you know

Falling for kk like

JamieP

Will have to refer back to my lit and try a few tracks. I haven't had a run on Rye HOuse yet but the original Piboso tracks are high on the list for testing. Also have to setup a Youtube Channel for some videos :). All works in progress.

Arrowjmax4

When we tested rye house, that was the best track yet, that thing is a beauty

Mitdawg48

I'd have to agree, Rye House is so much fun trying to get around, to technical and twisty with passing opportunities, so good :)

JamieP

Server will be up for a test session at 8.00 pm Sydney time. Daylight savings is over so it's back to GMT +10. Sorry to be so late but I'm still at the hospital with my old man. No password tonight so everyone is welcome.

Ryan Harris

Arrowjmax4

What track will we be running? Amsterdam?

AND REMEMBER, NEW PATCH HAS BEING RELEASED, MAKE SURE YOU UPDATE TO THIS..

JamieP

Will be running Amsterdam Outdoor as per the schedule. The remainder of the calendar will be done Wednesday as well.

See you on track

Jamie

Sam

Falling for kk like

JamieP

Quote from: SAMBO72 on April 03, 2012, 01:42:27 AM
don't know how to put the patch in

I'll install it on my machines and pm instructions. let me know if you're still stuck tomorrow

Sam

Falling for kk like