• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:03:11 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

trouble installing new tracks, please help

Started by brooksie, December 18, 2010, 01:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brooksie

Here is my next track - Neva Ring.
Again it's temporary kart track.
Neva Ring Kart Layout is released for the first time for any sim. Track is based on previously released beta version of track for rFactor. But current release is much more improved version especially road surface and many trackside objects.

I'd like also to thank my teammates Vladimir Makhnytkin (opiwan) and Dmitriy Gavrilenko (Gaus) for their great help in making this track.

I also would like to say that full course of Neva Ring will be released for next version of GPBikes (compartible with current TrackTools).

Link for download (36Mb):
http://www.hobbystar.biz/NevaRing.zip

How to install:
Unpack archive in folder :  X:\Program Files\Kart Racing Pro\tracks\
i am having trouble installing the track i can find every thing up to the tracks part, i have the licence but still cant find it am i missing something?

Thalenberghen

Only problem i can imagine, is wrong folder structure. Check if the Track is really located in .../Kart Racing Pro/Tracks/Neva Ring and theres no more subfolder inside. Had this problem once, because the extracting programm, created an additional folder.

OS-Chris

if you mean the "tracks" folder doesn't exist in your "Kart Racing Pro" installation folder, just create it and put the files in there ;)