• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:52:46 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Ipswich Kart Track

Started by Arrowjmax4, March 04, 2012, 09:34:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arrowjmax4

Hey guys, Along time ago someone tried to make ipswich kart club? but they got flooded or something i cant remember, Well anyways i was going through rfactor central and i found it for rfactor? I will put a link below but if someone could contact the author and get it converted? I do not know much about converting or have a copy of 3dsmax or BTB... Just an idea. I dont even know if its finished
http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=Ipswitch%20Kart%20Club

JamieP

I ran the track in rFactor  to have a look and it seemed very much unfinished. Would be nice to have another Aussie track though. You can contact the author through kartbook.net as well. There's a post in the rfactor group

Cloudheaven

Please don't convert rubbish track like that! It's better to build a new one from scratch, trust me!

Ryan Harris

i might take interest in making Ipswitch. But i would i only do the BTB side of it. Just like how i did Toowoomba.

Arrowjmax4

yeah because i just tried this on rfactor, crap, no offense to author.

You should do that :P

Ryan Harris

ive already made a start tonight. :D

Racehard

The track looks so amazing, would be really great to have in good quality.

Too bad what happened to the old creator of Ipswich ...

Just love these two videos of Ipswich :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7kFb9a-LVE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbMcuZRTrF8

Cloudheaven

Quote from: Racehard on March 04, 2012, 12:37:49 PM
The track looks so amazing, would be really great to have in good quality.

Completely agree!

EVO

the sky looks so nice in rfactor little previews, almost ike go pro HD fish bowl lens
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Arrowjmax4

JamieP

Quote from: MrShowtime22 on March 04, 2012, 12:08:24 PM

Look forward to seeing it completed.

I am looking at buying BTB to make Kembla Grange (My club track). I've never done anything like this before but will try to give it a shot in the next couple of months. The major stumbling block is that I do not have 3DSMax (and probably a complete lack of skill too).

If it works OK, I'll try Newcastle, Eastern Creek and maybe the Butterfly Farm too. All fun tracks. Butterfly farm has everything

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: LostCause001 on March 05, 2012, 01:28:29 PM
Quote from: MrShowtime22 on March 04, 2012, 12:08:24 PM

Look forward to seeing it completed.

I am looking at buying BTB to make Kembla Grange (My club track). I've never done anything like this before but will try to give it a shot in the next couple of months. The major stumbling block is that I do not have 3DSMax (and probably a complete lack of skill too).

If it works OK, I'll try Newcastle, Eastern Creek and maybe the Butterfly Farm too. All fun tracks. Butterfly farm has everything
i love butterfly farm  ;D    my brother leaves near it at Windsor

DPKarter#43

Kemble Grange is a awesome track, I raced there in real life last weekend in JNH. Really good track!! Can't Wait!!!

DPKarter#43

How is the Ipswich Track going?

Ryan Harris

I cannot make any further progress on this track. sorry :(