• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:24:39 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Neva Ring Kart Layout

Started by vizzz, December 18, 2010, 12:28:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vizzz

Here is my next track - Neva Ring.
Again it's temporary kart track.
Neva Ring Kart Layout is released for the first time for any sim. Track is based on previously released beta version of track for rFactor. But current release is much more improved version especially road surface and many trackside objects.

I'd like also to thank my teammates Vladimir Makhnytkin (opiwan) and Dmitriy Gavrilenko (Gaus) for their great help in making this track.

I also would like to say that full course of Neva Ring will be released for next version of GPBikes (compartible with current TrackTools).

Link for download (36Mb):
http://www.hobbystar.biz/NevaRing.zip

How to install:
Unpack archive in folder :  X:\Program Files\Kart Racing Pro\tracks\

T.J. Koyen

Fun little track, nice work! Very fast! Turn one and the other tight hairpin at the other end take some real guts to navigate!  :D

Is the track meant to include the tire-barrier section on the back straight's chicane?
Merlin/Parilla
Team MerlinUSA Factory Driver
www.merlinusa.com
www.oktanevisual.com
www.koyen.net

Joned

Thanks a lot again vizzz, i love your tracks

vizzz

December 18, 2010, 08:20:04 AM #3 Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 08:22:24 AM by vizzz
Quote from: T.J. Koyen on December 18, 2010, 02:51:42 AM
Fun little track, nice work! Very fast! Turn one and the other tight hairpin at the other end take some real guts to navigate!  :D

Is the track meant to include the tire-barrier section on the back straight's chicane?

yes,  the tire-barrier section is only included in kart track.

OS-Chris

brooksie

Quote from: vizzz on December 18, 2010, 12:28:29 AM
Here is my next track - Neva Ring.
Again it's temporary kart track.
Neva Ring Kart Layout is released for the first time for any sim. Track is based on previously released beta version of track for rFactor. But current release is much more improved version especially road surface and many trackside objects.

I'd like also to thank my teammates Vladimir Makhnytkin (opiwan) and Dmitriy Gavrilenko (Gaus) for their great help in making this track.

I also would like to say that full course of Neva Ring will be released for next version of GPBikes (compartible with current TrackTools).

Link for download (36Mb):
http://www.hobbystar.biz/NevaRing.zip

How to install:
Unpack archive in folder :  X:\Program Files\Kart Racing Pro\tracks\
i am having trouble installing the track i can find every thing up to the tracks part, i have the licence but still cant find it am i missing something?

Racehard

Quote from: brooksie on December 18, 2010, 01:05:31 PM
i am having trouble installing the track i can find every thing up to the tracks part, i have the licence but still cant find it am i missing something?

Just create a folder tracks in the kart racing pro main directory ( X:\Program Files\Kart Racing Pro\tracks\ )

Now unpack the zip file nevaring, so you get the folder NevaRing an copy it into the tracks folder of your kart racing pro directory.

If you do it like that it has to work, if it still doesn't, maybe your game is not unlocked correctly? Do you have acces to all three karts?

Thank you very much vizzz for another nice track in this wonderful game  :)

Juan_d_k

Thank you for this contribution..., very good job!  ;)

Jason Burstein

Wow my favorite track yet. Great job! Made about 15 laps and hit a 35.31 with the defualt. That track is so much fun. It rewards being smooth on the wheel more than any other track yet. Awesome!

SODI ST32

the graphic environment is well done!

iamrayman

could someone reupload this? The hobby-biz link appears to be down/gone for me.

aireisor

Quote from: rayman on April 04, 2011, 07:55:51 PM
could someone reupload this? The hobby-biz link appears to be down/gone for me.

yes please

Specialized S-Works

the download link do not working....no connection :(

Specialized S-Works

April 05, 2011, 06:17:49 PM #13 Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 07:52:55 PM by Specialized S-Works
fast track...lap it in 32.87 8)

Racehard

I can upload the track as soon as I get my main computer back working again (damaged power supply), where I have all the tracks installed, it will take some time to get a new one, so maybe somebody else can upload it meanwhile.