• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:52:25 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

KS1 and KC3 bugs

Started by Racehard, December 17, 2010, 11:48:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Racehard

Hello,

I found a few bugs when I tested the shifter kart and one while driving with the KC3.
If you go to track with the shifter kart, pull the clutch, press down the gas pedal and shift up to first the kart starts even without releasing the clutch.
Another bug is, when you are in a random gear for instance gear 1, pull the clutch and shift up while the clutch is pulled, afterwards you can't control the kart anymore (it stops reacting on your throttle or shift inputs).

The KC3 kart has bug at its suspension , I made a screenshot because it's pretty obvious.

Keep improving   :)

EVO

To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Racehard

I found these bugs in beta1, I don't know if they are still there in beta2, I know that the kc3 bug is gone, but I would have to test the others.

Schwoni

kc3 bug is gone but if you change track width the bug is also there. Then you have air between wheel and suspension.

Schwoni

new shifter is awesome, but if i pull the clutch in 1st gear and i stop the engine stop too.
Also in N

PiBoSo

Quote from: Schwoni on May 23, 2011, 04:51:37 PM
new shifter is awesome, but if i pull the clutch in 1st gear and i stop the engine stop too.
Also in N

Please remember there is no idle.
So you have to keep the throttle slightly pressed or activate "Automatic Idle" in Settings -> Simulation

Schwoni