• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 02:52:53 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

g25 ffb settings

Started by andrius22, February 18, 2012, 01:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrius22

hello,

what is the best settings to for real karting feel?I want the wheel to be 'heavy'(hard to turn),like in real karting.

Racehard

February 18, 2012, 08:14:19 PM #1 Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 08:16:14 PM by Racehard
Try these settings
http://simgadgets.net/index.php?wiki/kart-racing-pro-mods-y-utilidades/

For the "hard to turn feeling" you'll need to turn the ffb strength up as much as possible.
But I wouldn't use that, not sure if every wheel handles max ffb great, and definitely do not want to shorten the wheels life.

Are steering wheels hard to turn really? Thought that was only the matter with rental karts, but I have no experience with real race karts, so no idea.
That's something which I am also very interested into. Would love to have my wheel set up as real as possible in terms of all aspects.
But lacking the experience I can just guess, I'd like to know the opinion of real racers, how hard or easy is it to turn the wheel? Do you feel bumps, I mean does it act wildly sometimes?
The only thing I know is that rental karts have suuuper hard steering, not good for precise steering I'd say.

andrius22

The racing karts wheels,mostly is hard to turn,because if you want to be fast,you have to go with heavy wheel,because is much more accurate driving,then with the easy setting one.The wildiness :D of wheel depends from the track and from the driver.If the track is bumpy,yes ofcourse it will act wild,but if you have strong hands you hold it,and everything is normal.In the october i have been in lonato.The track is asphalt is very good,so no bumping.But there is another factor:grip.If it is sunny,usualy the track trajectory is covered with gum,which is coming from the tires,so if you want to drive fast in the corners,you have to drive with one raised tyre in the corner,if you no what i mean :D.