• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:31:59 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

track builders

Started by Sam, February 17, 2012, 02:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam

evo i think u are a track builder i need a track done because i have to practice it for lots of rces even though I'm the the state champion in want just saying but any way can you please build me wundowie kart track or hurricane kart club i can give you pictures if you need them to build plzzz

Falling for kk like

The Iceman Marco

Evo is working on lots of other things which he'll finish first. And there are some other people here who also makes there own local tracks. Building a track takes a lot of time. So we can't just make a track. So the best is to do it yourself I think.

EVO

try BTB i believe there is a free demo.  if you make it. i ll gladdly intergrate it into KRP.  im currently working on my own local track
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Aritz

You probably think that doing a track is a easy job but is not.

Please, don't ask for tracks, ask for help to do them ;)

Sam

i know there hard thats why I'm asking

Falling for kk like

jd88x89

Quote from: EVO on February 17, 2012, 04:46:44 PM
try BTB i believe there is a free demo.  if you make it. i ll gladdly intergrate it into KRP.  im currently working on my own local track
Just curious, would that be Old Bridge Township Raceway Park??

Sam

im making huricane go kart club

Falling for kk like

jd88x89

No, I didn't mean you, I meant that message for EVO

EVO

Yes how did you know!?!???

EVO

Can you tell from my avatar pic?? do you also drive ther.  I have the black pod red chassis swiss hutless with the Sonik.  probably the only guy still with the sonik there

Sam

Falling for kk like

Sam

edit:evo and every body ells

Falling for kk like

EVO

i will make it easier for you and convert and maybe add some nice textures and custom building one you create it

jd88x89

Quote from: EVO on February 18, 2012, 03:49:50 AM
Can you tell from my avatar pic?? do you also drive ther.  I have the black pod red chassis swiss hutless with the Sonik.  probably the only guy still with the sonik there
Yeah, it was the avatar pic. I actually race in the Yamaha Jr. Class there. I use to be the 89 CRG. Now Im in an Arrow. By anychance, do you know where I could get possible get the track when your finished?? By the way I also like the other tracks you have created, I have seen them around on the form and they look awsome!!! And last thing, do you have a post in the form for Englishtown??

Sam

can't use btb because i don't have xp

Falling for kk like