• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:42:58 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Have many tracks need help!!!

Started by Clova414, February 11, 2012, 03:30:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clova414

I have probably 8-10 kart tracks i made for rfactor but never released all with Google earth height data... im willing to give them to someone who'd like to update the textures to HD quality and convert to KRP you may also change anything else you please to improve them, I love this game but have no time to do this, i do not even require a mention but its up to you, I just want to donate to the KRP community... If you feel you are capable of doing this please e-mail me 4leefjr@gmail.com all i ask is for first crack once you have completed them... thank you! :)

Ryan Harris

Clova414

1. Buttonwillow 2. 2 layouts of cal speed at fontana(parking lot track) 3. Parma, Italy 4. Macau, Japan 5. Reno NV, usa 6. Pacific Coast Grand Prix, WA 7. Skusa Super Nats 13 (parking lot track) 8. Pinnacle Motor Plex (fantasy track designed by me) 9. And Moran Raceway CA, if I can find the file... there may be 2 others im forgetting but thats about it all were exceptional on BR kart in rf...

Schwoni

I and many other guys could convert but i can`t change the textures to HD. if u want u could send me a PM with download link of that tracks, and i`ll take a look maybe they aren`t so bad as u think.

Racehard

February 11, 2012, 12:56:09 PM #4 Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 12:57:55 PM by Racehard
Hello Clova4, I think if you post some screenshots of the tracks and they do look good or fun there will definitely be some willing to convert your tracks ;)

All of your tracks would be new for krp, so that's great.

Looking forward to it.

Clova414

I dont have time to get screen shots, and I dont have any kind of download link, but i can email it in a zip folder exactly how it sits in rf... So who's interested in helping e-mail me please?? I dont get on here often...