• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 02:01:18 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Australia / New Zealand Championship - Round 1

Started by JamieP, February 07, 2012, 01:57:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamieP

February 07, 2012, 01:57:05 AM Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 01:58:45 AM by LostCause001
After trying to persevere with a linux server, I have decided to go with a windows server for the ease and stability (after the practice debarcle of last week  >:().

Round 1 is upon us on Feb 15 at Kimboloton and the password for this week will  be PM'ed to the entered competitors on the morning of the event. Please note that after this round, the kart skins cannot be changed.

Thanks everyone and I'll see you on track.

Mitdawg48

Great news :) will the server be up tomorrow for a test or just going to wait until the 15th?

JamieP

Will be up today from 7.00pm. Want to see if what the resources required for a full field are so hoping to get some numbers. Might convince me to get a better dedicated server if resources run low (but I doubt they will). Will do the final test to make sure it doesn't fall over in a screaming heap again too.

Mitdawg48

Sounds good, ill hopefully be on at some stage. Ive been having the occasional ffb drop out with the kimbolton track too, has anyone had this happen as well?

DanJ

Hey Guys - just got Kart Racing Pro , live in Aus, and would like to join this championship please. can anyone let me know what i have to do? im new to it all here, but experienced in sim racing (GPL, iRacing)

Thanks,

DanJ

straightXed

Just jump into this thread and register: http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=1348.0

Racing isn't as formal as iRacing etc. Jump onto the servers throughout the day and see if any are up, otherwise look for the organised events such as this. Get your friends to join as well :p

JamieP

Due to persistent issues with FFB, the Kimbolton track tonight willl be replaced with Warden Law. Please download the track from http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=1192.0

Thanks and sorry for any inconvienience.

straightXed

February 15, 2012, 10:28:51 AM #7 Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 11:32:04 AM by straightXed
I keep getting hung up when joining...so unless I somehow get in...looks like I'm out.

Edit: Good racing tonight - pity I had to leave for the final. Will have to reschedule my Thursday morning training so I can race if it goes later than usual :p

JamieP

Good to have you with us StraightXed. We encountered issues tonight and after a quick look at the reported bugs, it is a known issue (marbles crashing game)from a few weeks ago. Shows how much research i did  ::).

I will have to look at using tracks without the dynamic conditions to take this issue out of the equation.

Results - Prefinal

1. MitDawg48
2. ArrowJmax4
3. StraightXed
4. Me

Results - Final

1. MitDawg48
2. Me
3. ArrowJmax4 (DNF)
4. StraightXed (DNS)

Verdict after tonights racing: troublesome & not yet ready for league use but still great fun :D