• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:16:33 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Australian/New Zealand Championship, Test 2

Started by Arrowjmax4, January 18, 2012, 03:05:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arrowjmax4

January 18, 2012, 03:05:19 AM Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 03:14:26 AM by Arrowjmax4
Test 2 Of the Australian/New Zealand Championship is on today!

Server opens up at 2:30 and runs all through the night, Please download:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PSZ261HV  this is the track. place in programfiles>Kart Racing Pro>Tracks

and an update to the track, place in programfiles>Kart Racing Pro>Tracks>Russian Ring and replace the rdf file

JamieP

Wont run all through the night...........Will run till about 10 PM Sydney time. Sorry but I have work to do tonight and need my server back ;D .

Mitdawg48

I should be able to make it on at some stage tonight :) havnt raced this track before so it should be interesting :)

Arrowjmax4

Might just be us 3, I have a mate who I've convinced to buy today, he races karts with me in rl, so he might make it. Make sure all files are downloaded cause we won't be able to start raced unless you have the rdf file. And by through the night I meant late which us 10pm so yeah, I'll jump on in like an hour :)

JamieP

Installed the track 3 times on 3 different machines and the starting point is not pit lane, it's at start of the back straight. Wont matter for the race but may be an issue in practice where a kart just appears on the straight ???

Arrowjmax4

Did u download the one that I posted? And replaced the rdf. File?  And deleted the old rdf?

JamieP

Running a little later than planned but server will be up before 7

JamieP

Server is up. Sorry guys. Shouldn't happen again

JamieP

Anyone having difficulties connecting to the server?

Mitdawg48

Hey, having trouble connecting to the server mate, it's making the game freeze

JamieP

Something in the updates has screwed it. Working on it now.

JamieP

Linux updates has killed my server. Can't even connect locally now. Will try to get it sorted and have it up on Friday. Sorry everyone but will get it sorted tonight for friday.

Mitdawg48

Righto mate, I don't know whether i'll be avail. friday night but we shal have to wait and see. Cheers

JamieP

Server is up tonight with the final test being a full meeting using the schedule set out in the rules. Please let me know via PM if you encounter any issues.

Thanks