• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:20:20 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Beta 6

Started by Aritz, February 02, 2012, 10:35:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aritz

February 02, 2012, 10:35:35 AM Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 10:14:37 AM by Aritz
Yes, we know it, it is too soon yet, but..... any news/already done fixes/new features or karts about Beta6?  :P

prostix

have chassis of 2012 with skin

PiBoSo

Quote from: Aritz on February 02, 2012, 10:35:35 AM
Yes, we know it, it is too early yet, but..... any news/already done fixes/new features or karts about Beta6?  :P

There is a long list of small fixes and optimizations already integrated, but nothing important. The most notable is probably the possibility to reconnect to a server with a different kart.
More changes are in progress.

Cloudheaven

Thank you PiBoSo! Everytime it's exciting to wait your next release, and everytime you
do this, no one can be disappointed by the impressive work and updates!

Nitrox

Quote from: PiBoSo on February 02, 2012, 03:37:38 PM
The most notable is probably the possibility to reconnect to a server with a different kart.

Yey!

laraarsa

Dan Buck

Yes, we know it, it is too early yet, but..... any news/already done fixes/new features or karts about Beta6?  :P

There is a long list of small fixes and optimizations already integrated, but nothing important. The most notable is probably the possibility to reconnect to a server with a different kart.

PiBoSo, and that thing crashing my game?! Are you looking at it for Beta6?
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

PiBoSo

Quote from: Dan Buck on February 03, 2012, 12:34:20 PM

While it seems to be fixed now, it's still an open task, that needs more testing.

laraarsa

Quote from: EVO on February 02, 2012, 11:50:12 PM
i think he means HDR high definiton rendering
ok. Thank you

Dan Buck

Quote from: PiBoSo on February 03, 2012, 12:46:59 PM
Quote from: Dan Buck on February 03, 2012, 12:34:20 PM

While it seems to be fixed now, it's still an open task, that needs more testing.

ok, good! it means you didn't forget about me! :)
im seek to race online, just bought a new G27 for this purpose and now i can't run the game! heheh
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

Eslotes

Will be in the beta 6 a new engine or a new chasis?
Greattings Eslotes
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

PiBoSo

February 03, 2012, 11:04:39 PM #12 Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 11:08:48 PM by PiBoSo
Quote from: Eslotes on February 03, 2012, 06:11:19 PM
Will be in the beta 6 a new engine or a new chasis?
Greattings Eslotes

There will be probably be a new engine.
The new chassis will be integrated in the "gold" release.

Eslotes

Can you give a little footage from the new engine
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

Schwoni

ICA so don`t annoy and let piboo do this awesome work :)