• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:59:05 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Beta 6

Started by Aritz, February 02, 2012, 10:35:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robby

Quote from: PiBoSo on March 22, 2012, 08:42:44 PM
Quote from: Aritz on March 22, 2012, 08:21:27 PM
Quote from: PiBoSo on March 22, 2012, 04:50:10 PM
Quote from: The Iceman Marco on March 22, 2012, 03:19:59 PM
What are the physics improvements?

Many small improvements and fixes in chassis, tyres and default setup. Overall they seem to make the kart more stable and, most important, more realistic.

Happy to hear that  :D New engine and choke simulation can wait, the first is the first  ;)

The gearbox simulation has been rewritten ( for the third time! ). Can't wait to get feedback about it.

feedback

gif us beta 6 and the feedback is all yours beleef me
regards robby

andrius22

Please piboso make lonato grip more better when dry,because the kart should be much more stable in this track,because the grip in real life is amazing!

The Iceman Marco

Quote from: andrius22 on March 24, 2012, 11:12:13 AM
Please piboso make lonato grip more better when dry,because the kart should be much more stable in this track,because the grip in real life is amazing!

There shouldn't be more grip, because then it'll be like in Beta 4 less realistic as now. The grip on the tracks is good now.

PiBoSo

Quote from: andrius22 on March 24, 2012, 11:12:13 AM

When you start grip is not optimal.
At least 20 laps are needed to have enough rubber on track.

Aritz

track editor and track creation world will be updated somehow? Do we have to learn or change something with beta6?

PiBoSo

Quote from: Aritz on March 24, 2012, 05:57:18 PM
track editor and track creation world will be updated somehow? Do we have to learn or change something with beta6?

The only change is support for static reflections. They can be useful for glass surfaces.

andrius22

March 25, 2012, 06:04:57 PM #186 Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 06:09:26 PM by andrius22
in real life it's enough 15 C temperature for perfect grip after 5 laps.It's  not realistic in the game,when on 30 C temperature you need to drive 20 laps,to avoid slipping.I don't how it is in another tracks,but lonato that's how it is,and i can easily prove it,because i felt it myself.

Stark

March 25, 2012, 08:22:40 PM #187 Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 08:28:38 PM by Stark
Maybe you cant answer this, but how long is it until beta 6 is released? Days or weeks? No hurry but I did a format on the harddrive and wonder if i should download beta 5 and install, but that feels unnecessary if beta 6 is just around the corner.
JP- Racing

You must always believe you will become the best, but you must never believe you have done so. - Juan Manuel Fangio

PiBoSo

Quote from: Stark on March 25, 2012, 08:22:40 PM
Maybe you cant answer this, but how long is it until beta 6 is released? Days or weeks? No hurry but I did a format on the harddrive and wonder if i should download beta 5 and install, but that feels unnecessary if beta 6 is just around the corner.

Code and physics for Beta6 were closed 3 days ago, but release must be delayed until tracks will be ready.
At least 2 more days are needed.

Schwoni

fine :) i`m looking forward to it. and i`m exited if the crashes are fixed or not. that is the most annoying thing ATM.

Stark

Quote from: PiBoSo on March 25, 2012, 09:13:11 PM
Quote from: Stark on March 25, 2012, 08:22:40 PM

Code and physics for Beta6 were closed 3 days ago, but release must be delayed until tracks will be ready.

Ok  :)
JP- Racing

You must always believe you will become the best, but you must never believe you have done so. - Juan Manuel Fangio

Aritz

Are tracks changes? I know there is a new one, but you said "tracks", the rest will be improved?

RevTurk

Quote from: PiBoSo on March 25, 2012, 09:13:11 PM
2 more days! That's tomorrow, or if your reading this tomorrow it's today! Can't wait to see an end to the marbles issue so I can race online.

PiBoSo

Quote from: Aritz on March 26, 2012, 09:29:47 AM
Are tracks changes? I know there is a new one, but you said "tracks", the rest will be improved?

Essay needs to be updated to the latest layout changes.

laraarsa

will it be released today?