• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:03:29 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Beta 6

Started by Aritz, February 02, 2012, 10:35:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EVO

how do the official tracks have so much poly without fps drop. Mesh optimization and use of invisisible walls instead of colliding with high poly objects?
thats what i can do? well the invisible wall part at least. 
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

ENNKT

February 14, 2012, 07:40:11 PM #91 Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 07:44:10 PM by ENNKT
Quote from: Aritz on February 14, 2012, 08:59:36 AM
No please, no arcade effects in this game!

If you want bouncing effect, you should add bumps in the tracks ;) The problem is that the tracks are too perfect, we need a better asphalt modelation but it is very hard to do I'm afraid...

In reality, when taking tight corners, the kart sort of hops, causing steering to "bounce"  This should be in game.  Rfcator 2 has this effect in Formula 3 car, its very immersive. Kartsim will have this too.

EVO

February 15, 2012, 04:44:23 AM #92 Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 04:47:13 PM by EVO
its like supersic was saying these bumps mid turn must be modeled at high polygon levels

Eslotes

Quote from: PiBoSo on February 14, 2012, 09:54:22 AM
It will not be available on shifter and FS450 engines.
New engine? or mistake with typing?
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

PiBoSo

Quote from: Eslotes on February 15, 2012, 10:26:50 AM
Quote from: PiBoSo on February 14, 2012, 09:54:22 AM
It will not be available on shifter and FS450 engines.
New engine? or mistake with typing?

Typo  :-[

Sam

the bump in the track thing shouldnt have no bump in the track piboso just needs to make the kart have a little jack

Falling for kk like

Sam

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Falling for kk like

Dan Buck

If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

robby

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

+1 haha

Sam

plzzzzzzzzzz PiBoSo ;D

Falling for kk like

sebastia

there will be new engine in beta 6???  which?

tnaks

PiBoSo

There is no release date planned yet.
Multiplayer should now be a bit smoother and reasonably crash-free, but it needs more testing.
And physics needs work.

The Iceman Marco

EVO

February 17, 2012, 05:14:22 PM #104 Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 11:27:47 PM by EVO
IcemanMArco
physics = kart handling and engine performance dynamics though i think everything in that department is spot on but im no pro