• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:53:48 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Beta 6

Started by Aritz, February 02, 2012, 10:35:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cloudheaven

OMG this is so interesting!!

Racehard

February 11, 2012, 09:42:32 PM #46 Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 09:44:45 PM by Racehard
Will the air choke feature be available on all engines?
Even if it is not used or necessary in TaG and KZ, I've already seen it in KZ videos (http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=1059.120).
So they do it in reality for realiability or whatever in these classes, I would do it occasionally ingame with kz or TaG karts for fun or to add some more realism, even if there's no need.

If I interpret it correctly in the "high rev - no limits class" it will or could be a must to use it if you want to get far, right? I am so excited, the new class will definitely be awesome with that cool feature and everything  ;D

Eslotes

JOJO im nervous for beta 6 :D
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

laraarsa

February 12, 2012, 08:01:54 AM #48 Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 08:26:17 AM by laraarsa
Very, very, very nice ;)
Are the online crashes fixed? (dumb question probably)

EVO

will the old previous helmet model be available.  I made alot of helmets for various members with old helmet model
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

The Iceman Marco

+1 for the old helmet model :)

ENNKT

please add bouncing effect in FFB when taking corners

Aritz

No please, no arcade effects in this game!

If you want bouncing effect, you should add bumps in the tracks ;) The problem is that the tracks are too perfect, we need a better asphalt modelation but it is very hard to do I'm afraid...

PiBoSo

February 14, 2012, 09:54:22 AM #55 Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 10:55:39 AM by PiBoSo
Quote from: Racehard on February 11, 2012, 09:42:32 PM
Will the air choke feature be available on all engines?

It will not be available on shifter and FS250 engines.

Quote from: laraarsa on February 12, 2012, 08:01:54 AM

Not yet.

laraarsa

Quote from: laraarsa on February 12, 2012, 08:01:54 AM
Not yet.
[/quote]

Will it be fixed in the release? the reason i want to know is because I and many others
want to start the European League.

Josi

Is it possible to have different folders for kart model and suit? I mean to have the possibility to use a different suit with any kart and not only the one that is included with.

maxrod

The bumps in the track needs to be made with code, Which is not implemented in krp, In rfactor you have codes for bumps, road no bump roada, road lvl 1 bump rdax, road lvl2 bump rdta.

Aritz

Quote from: maxrod on February 14, 2012, 11:39:40 AM
The bumps in the track needs to be made with code, Which is not implemented in krp, In rfactor you have codes for bumps, road no bump roada, road lvl 1 bump rdax, road lvl2 bump rdta.

Interesting, but they should be customizable, I would not like to have bumps when in the real track are not.