• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:39:20 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Australia / New Zealand Championship Sign Up

Started by JamieP, January 27, 2012, 03:44:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Intrepid_69

Driver: Scott Briscoe
Skin: Intrepid 2011
Number: 9
Intrepid // KZ-Rotax-KF // MG

DPKarter#43

Driver: Dylan Peters/DPKarter#43
Skin: Arrow X1
Number: 43

JamieP

Welcome Dylan and Scott, great to have you on board.

See you on track

Jamie

DPKarter#43

Hey, just a idea, but if we can get someone to build some Australian and New Zealand tracks, then we can race on them, because it is called Australian/New Zealand Championship. Just saying it would be better to race on Australian and New Zealand tracks :)

JamieP

I am planning to do Kembla but to purchase the software (ie. Bob's Track Builder) costs money and it takes a lot of time and effort to do. Once the track is done in BTB, then it needs to be worked on in 3DSMax (Approx $3,000.00 +) and a very complex piece of software it is. I will purchase BTB and attempt to create a quality track and hopefully a kind soul will be able to do the 3DSMax work for me.

I currently have one application to finish writing, an aging father to look after, a league website to create and a business to work on. As you can see, I have far too much on my plate in the near future so it'll be about 6-12 months before I can do anything.

If Kembla comes out OK, I also plan to make Butterfly Farm, Newcastle, Manning valley and Canberra.

DPKarter#43

Ok that's cool, yea kemble is awesome, looking forward to it :)

Intrepid_69

i will run number 97 , 90 , 91 or 92 haha which one can i run
Intrepid // KZ-Rotax-KF // MG

JamieP

Quote from: Intrepid_69 on April 10, 2012, 02:09:01 AM
i will run number 97 , 90 , 91 or 92 haha which one can i run

As long as no-one else has the number already, you can run whatever you like :D. I think Phillip has 91 already

See yo on track

Jamie

DPKarter#43

If you do build all those tracks and that they come out ok, could you please build Sapphire Coast Kart Club,  it would mean alot to me, Thanks
DPKarter#43

JamieP

Will have to get the first one done and that will be a while off. It will be very difficult to build a track I haven't driven on too. I have no idea of grip level, where the bumps are, what the ripple strips are like, and so on. There's more to a track than just the layout.

I have done thousands of laps around Kembla and it's a small track too, hence why it's the starting point. Butterfly farm is next and then I'll look at the others. I've done a few laps of Eastern Creek too but not on all the layouts.

I will keep it in mind though

DPKarter#43

Thanks its my home track and i could maybe try and give you some information on stuff, but it might be hard, Thanks anyway.
DPKarter#43

JamieP

We've past the mid-point in the season have transitioned into dynamic surfaces with good success. I have gone through all the results and here's the points thus far

1. Mitdawg48 - 118
2. Lostcause001 - 110 (only because I've done all rounds)
3. StraightXed - 76
4. ArrowJmax4 - 70
5. Sambo72 - 35
6. Intrepid_69 - 18

We have now go thte potential to have races with 8 of us on the server which would be great fun but for one reason or another, it hasn't happened yet. I hope to have the full compliment of drivers at least once this season.

The website is coming along slowly (Have more pressing matters at the moment) and a preview will be available in about mid June. The plan so far is to hold races for KartRacing Pro on Wednesday nights, NetKa- Pro on Sunday nights and a yet to be determined 3rd sim on Monday nights. Thinking it will be either Race07 or rFactor at this stage but trying to avoid paid software. Want to have the 3rd series based around a free sim for newcommers but cannot find one with dedicated server at this stage. Race07 is available very cheap at the moment so it's leading the charge.

Thanks and I hope to see more of you on track soon

Jamie

JamieP

Calendar is update so please check it out.

Thanks

renatinhoracing19