• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Australia / New Zealand Championship Sign Up

Started by JamieP, January 27, 2012, 03:44:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamieP

Welcome Daniel,

The server will be named 'Aust/NZ Championship' and will be online from 5.30 on race night. I find that with most tracks that you can get a delay of a bout 30 secs but if it takes longer, it usually won't connect. I've had issues when the server was on linux/WINE platform but til I can get that sorted better, we'll be running on a windows machine.

Try and connect before early and I can iron out any issues that may arise.

Tip: If you don't see a ping value in the right column of the server, you'll usually get a timeout

Mitdawg48

Hi all :) keen as for some racing tonight. Here is the link to the helmet skin that I will be using

http://www.mediafire.com/?i4cu1i9dccbcpip

Hopefully you will all get it and the kart skin I linked a bit back. Hope to see you all out on track tonight!

Tim

JamieP

March 11, 2012, 01:28:55 AM #18 Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 01:30:46 AM by LostCause001
Rules and calendar have been updated. Please go through them but nothing too outstanding. Half the calendar is still unconfirmed in the hope that Beta 6 will be available in time but if not, we'll re-use the tracks that are known to work.

can everyone check the performance of Xplex and Amsterdam outdoor as there are framerate issues with these tracks. They are an annoyance mainly on my computer but want to make sure everyone can use them.

Thanks and see you on track

Jamie

Phillip91

Actually I'm from Germany! But I stay in Canada right now (student exchange). That's so hard for me, 6 month with now Karting!
But I have "Kart Racing Pro", that's my resort ( THX so much ;) )

So is it possible that I could drive the race on the Goldenport track with you?

If "YES":

Driver: Phillip91 / Phillip Stern
Kart: BRM
Skin: BRM-Phillip91 (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?0zsv7sipolll24y)
Number: 91

THX
Phillip

JamieP

Quote from: Phillip91 on March 11, 2012, 07:29:33 AM
Actually I'm from Germany! But I stay in Canada right now (student exchange). That's so hard for me, 6 month with now Karting!
But I have "Kart Racing Pro", that's my resort ( THX so much ;) )

So is it possible that I could drive the race on the Goldenport track with you?

If "YES":

Driver: Phillip91 / Phillip Stern
Kart: BRM
Skin: BRM-Phillip91 (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?0zsv7sipolll24y)
Number: 91

THX
Phillip

No worries Phillip,

The more the merrier. I will include you in the racemail list. Please confirm that the times will suit. It is time in Sydney Australia which at the moment is GMT +11 if I remember right.

See you on track

Jamie

Phillip91

THX so much!
Yeah I think you are 18 hours forward...(from Vancouver)

Phillip

Sam

me to I'm live in australia perth

driver : samuel dicker
skin : arrow x1
number : 72

Falling for kk like

JD24

How many drivers have you guys been having per event?

JamieP

Quote from: JD24 on March 13, 2012, 01:28:42 AM
How many drivers have you guys been having per event?

It's been the three of us at all the events so far and had 4 at round 1. It's still been fun with Arrow and Mit battling for the win and me just trying to keep it on track. I find it good practice for my real racing and have made big gains in time by adjusting my steering and pedals linear rates but I'm still a second off the front. Watch out though, I'm catching up :). Will be great to have more numbers but it's still very much an emerging sim and league.

Have started basic designs for the website and so far, it's looking OK (if I say so myself). Will work on a logo and some branding in the coming days but have other pressing personal matters coming up :(.

Sam

Falling for kk like

JamieP

JamieP

Bought the domain for the new league website today. Realism-Racing is born and I have some logo ideas but any submissions/ideas will be welcome :D. Website preview is still a bit off yet though. Too much to do

Ryan Harris

April 04, 2012, 10:15:08 AM #28 Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 10:23:24 AM by MrShowtime22
driver : Ryan Harris
skin : Zanardi 08 (http://www.mediafire.com/?f74lf9fkcm39wfh)
          Jenson Button Helmet (http://www.mediafire.com/?0k7k7ukk1q00g3v)
number : 10

*Brother of Tim Harris*
Sorry for the late sign up. Only been able to purchase KRP in the last week. :) Cant wait.

JamieP

Calendar updated. We have a run of 3 weeks in a row then a rest couple of weeks :).

Please read and understand the racing rules. There is still people weaving and changing speed erratically on the roll up lap. It makes things more difficult than they need to be so it needs to stop ASAP. Also, if you make contact with another driver which sees them spin off the track, please re-address the situation by stopping and allowing them to re-take position.

There's been a few incidents in the last 2 rounds which weren't real flash. This includes one passing effort by me which was very ordinary  ::)