• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 11:47:13 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Licensed version features?

Started by RevTurk, January 23, 2012, 04:06:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RevTurk

I haven't seen a list of features of what you get when you buy a license. Can you have AI races or is it only online against other people? I'm going to buy a license for it at some stage just to try out racing but I just want to know how it works.

laraarsa

You get:
-One more Track(3 Layouts extra)
-Three extra classes(KS1,FS250,KC3)
-Ability to use custom paints
-Online going ability
-Ability to put Tracks in the game
-You can compete in the stats(http://stats.kartracing-pro.com/)
-And loads more that i with my stupid brain have forgotten :)

Butzy

One important things....
Supporting PiBoSo for continue develope this beautifull sim!!!

RevTurk

Cheers, but what about the racing? Can I race AI or just people?

Butzy

RevTurk

Cool, thanks. I'll be thrown in at the dead end so.  :)

Is there a general kart handling advice thread? I want to know what things like the "front brake" do, why would you use the front brake over the normal brakes?

The Iceman Marco

Quote from: RevTurk on January 24, 2012, 02:26:52 PM
why would you use the front brake over the normal brakes?

Because you can brake much later. The brakes are the same like in real.  ;)

RevTurk

In the real world is the front brake the lever to the right of the steering wheel? Should I be setting the brake pedal to use the front brake instead of the standard brakes?

The Iceman Marco

You should do you normal/rear brake with your pedal, and the front brake with your right paddle on your wheel.

RevTurk

January 24, 2012, 03:41:16 PM #9 Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 04:25:32 PM by RevTurk
Will have to give that a go, never even heard of the front brake until this game.

My wheel is a thrustmaster Ferrari f430 FFB, the right paddle is basically a switch will it be ok to use this brake using a button or would you need the range of motion of a brake pedal?

EVO

yes you can fine tune the brake in the input setting.  Set it to release fast and apply slowely.  In beta 4 i found that a front brake pressure of 36% allowed me to brake without locking.  More maybe possible depening on the grip available
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website