• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 05:19:52 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

setup page on track

Started by Schwoni, January 18, 2012, 09:52:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schwoni

a few mins after that screens the game crash

PiBoSo

Are there steps to replicate this bug?

dibu

Hard to say.
Marco reported the red fields in his setup screen. For me everything seemed to be ok, also in the setup screen. The chat box also worked at this time.
After a short while Schwoni and Marco still showed up in my chat box, but I was alone on the track.
I didn't realize this fact and went to the track. When I saw that no times or splits were shown (my last time was fixed on the dash), I was aware that the server had crashed.

Schwoni

Quote from: PiBoSo on January 18, 2012, 10:04:10 PM

Are there steps to replicate this bug?

it is very rarely but when it happen it happen when u go from track back to pit then to garage and then u see that red ball this is the first sign and u know that the game crash in a few mins. u can still drive but u see it while driving.

d3f70n3s

I got that bug as well, and another thing i noticed is that, if you keep going from track to garage, the setup tab background changes color.. red/pink/yellow. really strange bug.

d3f70n3s

Just happened again.. noticed that when this bug happens, click "GARAGE",  i can still change values in GENERAL/CHASSIS tabs, but not in DRIVETRAIN/OTHERS, cause all the buttons get messed up (for example, LEFT ARROW BUTTON turned into a BLUE SQUARE and RIGHT ARROW BUTTON into a GRID LIGHT !!). Also, "Graphics"/"Simulation" tabs shows no information.

The Iceman Marco

I had that bug several times and got different colors, green black, grey and red, also in different shapes, but they're all the same.

Adrian

I had this bug many times, too, like Iceman and d3f70n3s described it.

laraarsa

I dindn't expirience it yet, but i did with Beta 3...
Didn't put it here because it was gone after a few days.

Racehard

I've also had it, twice already.
No idea what it was forced by though.

dibu

Just had it in Lonato (online). I have screenshots but they are quite similar to Schwoni's.

I had a network sniffer running on my server when it happend and the packet flow from my client stopped in this moment.
@PiBoSo - I saved the log (12MB) just in case it could help debugging the error.

PiBoSo

Thanks everyone for the reports.
The fix for this bug will be integrated in the next release.

The Iceman Marco