• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:10:39 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Velodrom scratch track

Started by evo1087, January 17, 2012, 08:08:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EVO

Quote from: dibu on January 28, 2012, 11:24:25 AM
Thanks EVO, it's very well drivable now. :)

Here two things I noticed.
-The place where the kart starts looks like asphalt, but if you move forward or backward your tyres are full of grass.
-When I started a new session sometimes the asphalt was grey and sometimes most of the track was black.

Fixed the grass on the tires. my invsible plane was too high
I have no idea about the color changing. 

Maxrod the shad_ prefix did not work.  So i copied the turn 2 entry and mirroed it that didnt work either. So texture and mesh are out of the picture. what else could it be.  In the rain it shows missing wet surface as well
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Rupe W

maxrod

It looks as if you have over lap of material, mesh over mesh or poly over poly, try deleting mesh and see if there is one underneath, If that is the case you will see a shadow in 3dsmax.

EVO

I think it has something to do with the exporter.  Because i used a mesh from the turn 2 (working surface) and its still glitched

maxrod

can you rebuild that part of the track, when i build a track in 3ds max i use a line then i make a plane then i pathdefom to the line so it is one section, then i can add to this. you just need to play with it, You will find the problem.

EVO

tried various export options till get this glitch

dibu

Thanks for the new version, I had no more color changes on the track so far.

I use the latest version of velodrom (February 14, 2012, 12:14:52 PM by EVO), but no times are recorded in the stats. Can you have a look at it EVO?
Lydd and Lydd Winter are OK.

You should always drive a lap after (re)registering a track to fix the data on the master server.

EVO

February 16, 2012, 10:51:42 PM #37 Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 10:55:41 PM by EVO
Sorry have not upaded the track registration.  Just registed it agian.  I dont have time to drive it sadly i guess i can try a quick lap with my keyboard

EVO

well that did not work.  I have to make a new .trp i think

EVO