• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 11:29:51 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Velodrom scratch track

Started by evo1087, January 17, 2012, 08:08:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robby

evo how did you do the sky dome?
did you do 3 domes?

thanks in advance

EVO

just copy and poaste clearsky, cloudy sky, rainsky.edf and the .amb from other track it will work
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

rogenator

Quote from: cnt997 on January 17, 2012, 08:45:09 AM
u went to skip barber?

Hello: I see this post, and it reminded me when I ran an Fprod. Datsun Roadster in 1967. I was the first one
to race one. Then Sip Barbor came along and built a Datsun Dealer in SoCal. He entered one of his own roadsters at Riverside Racway in
Riverside. He never had a chance, I out ran his car for several years. LOL what fun by the way am now 66yrs old. Still raceing karts and
sims.
                                        Thanks for the memories. Rogenator 8) I do have a Photo see if I can fine it.!!
Be Kind To Your Web Footed Friends

EVO

January 22, 2012, 03:50:00 AM #18 Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 07:05:53 AM by EVO
thank you for the story.   I hope to make engine mods someday for KRP like i do the dashes. i like the old aircooled kart

EVO

maxrod

Use google earth and import location into 3dsmax, Then lay line over route, loft then conform to google image plane.

EVO

January 22, 2012, 08:13:03 PM #22 Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 08:49:05 AM by EVO
how do you make the handle and rotate orb come back if its stops appearing

UPDATE "X" button

EVO

EVO

Beta 3 released no more bumps

registered for online racing and stats.  LETSS RACEEEEEE

laraarsa

dibu

January 28, 2012, 11:24:25 AM #26 Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 05:48:40 PM by dibu
Thanks EVO, it's very well drivable now. :)

Here two things I noticed.
-The place where the kart starts looks like asphalt, but if you move forward or backward your tyres are full of grass.
-When I started a new session sometimes the asphalt was grey and sometimes most of the track was black.

maxrod

Thats lot better, You need to detach pit in editable mesh then you can rename it.

EVO

thanks for your reports guys. Any ideas about shadow missing in second half of turn ?  The texture has no alpha it should show

maxrod

By default only TRK and WLL objects will receive shadows. To force an object as shadows receiver use the SHAD_ prefix.  may help