• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 03:02:35 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Arrow X1-30

Started by Mitdawg48, December 15, 2010, 10:38:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mitdawg48

Hi, I am currently working on the DPE Arrow X1-30 kart decals. Even though the body shape is different to that of its real life counterpart, I think so far it is working well. Currently I have completed the body work and is starting to do the Arrow race suit and bits and pieces. Here is a screen shot of the kart currently in game.

Arrowjmax4

Arrow kart. NICEE! i race the x1-30 in junior max down here in Aus. i ask ur permission to use this mate??

thr3eam

Wowza!

Mitdawg48

yeah i really don't mind at all, im making them for everyone to use in the mean time before the devs produce more karts for the game, except i don't have any idea on how to upload them to the internet seeing as this is my first paint ever haha, do you know of a way to upload for you guys to get it? I am also from Aus and I race clubman light in Queensland in arrow so thats why I made it :)

Arrowjmax4

Quote from: Mitdawg48 on December 15, 2010, 01:25:14 PM
, except i don't have any idea on how to upload them to the internet seeing as this is my first paint ever haha, do you know of a way to upload for you guys to get it?

Save it as a Tga. Or Bmp. It would be nicer if u put it through PaintEd and have it saved through that. then with that file email it to the person who wants it as an attachment.
When your finished can you email it to me at: Dylanshepherd154@hotmail.com
much appreciated and at the same time i hope this helps

T.J. Koyen

Upload on megaupload.com or a similar site and then post the link here.

Looks great!
Merlin/Parilla
Team MerlinUSA Factory Driver
www.merlinusa.com
www.oktanevisual.com
www.koyen.net

Mitdawg48

Ok shall do guys :D
here is another angle for you :D

Arrowjmax4

looking good :)

Are u doing full arrow suit?

Michael

Thats looks awesome

im new to this kind of stuff, so i have a few questions
i want to make an omega kart :D

What program are you using?

How do you the sticker kit look perfect?

Mitdawg48

I am going to make the current arrow suit and everything to go with the sticker design.

As starting off to make your own skins, you have to download the templates from PiBoSo, then I use the program called GIMP to edit the templates. This program is free to download, just search it in your browser and you should find their website easily enough. There is a wiki on how to do the rest of the design found here

http://tools.piboso.com/index.php/PaintEd

I hope this helps :)

Mitdawg48

sorry this is taking so long to finish off guys, I'm pre busy atm with organising uni for next year and christmas etc. hopefully will find some time to finish this of in the not to distant future. I am about half way thorough designing the suit, havn't made the helmet yet tho. Everything else is complete  :D

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: Michael on December 16, 2010, 10:36:09 AM
Thats looks awesome

im new to this kind of stuff, so i have a few questions
i want to make an omega kart :D

What program are you using?

How do you the sticker kit look perfect?
please do make a Omega kart that would be so coooolllllll!!!  ;D

Sam

As of the first of June the new x2 is coming out plz be prepared its one of the best looking go karts

Thanks, Sam

Falling for kk like

Arrowjmax4

where does the idea of an x2 coming out come from?

Mitdawg48

I don't know if you guys have read the date of my last post in this topic, but I haven't worked on this skin for a good 6-8 months so no more updates will  be coming for it, and I don't see myself doing many more skins in the future for a little while anyway