• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:21:53 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Visual C++ Telemetry Sample Project

Started by SimRacer, January 07, 2011, 02:23:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarowww

February 14, 2012, 06:59:22 PM #15 Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 07:02:46 PM by jarowww
QuoteIf we could define multiple small splits which include the braking point to a corner and the following straight until the breaking point to the next corner
Next version of telemetry analyser will have window for displaying sector times (look attachment)
Quoteit would be interesting to use the dashes
You are really reading my mind. I bought graphic LCD and i will try to attach it to wheel and display some data on it. It just came today and still i have to check if it works because it looks like someone was sitting on it through whole delivery :) i even made small version (with cellphone LCD) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70RHrEdj3Ak

dibu

Both, the LCD video and the preview to the next analyzer version are impressive, thanks.  :)
Also can't wait for the results with your new graphic LCD.

tubefactor

Maybe an app in the future, so I can click my Iphone in the wheel as a display :)
When it looks fast it usually goes fast....

jarowww

February 15, 2012, 12:08:05 AM #18 Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 04:10:49 PM by jarowww
Quote from: tubefactor on February 14, 2012, 10:36:44 PM
Maybe an app in the future, so I can click my Iphone in the wheel as a display :)
Well sorry but i don't think it will happen. And surprisingly me don't owning iphone isn't biggest problem. As i understand most developer tools are released only for mac and most of all writing apps for iphone isn't free (and price for writing app would be i think 5 times bigger than buying parts for LCD).
EDIT:
Also LCD works well so i think i will put it to use soon.

EDIT2:
I read your post once again dibu and it seems i have missed your point. You were talking about using in game dashes. But i don't think it is possible to modify value of displayed data, to make it work piboso would have to add some sort of function that could modify displayed value (but i may be missing something).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwImyAmp33U Bigger screen is so much better.