• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:14:09 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

[Release] Warden law

Started by maxrod, January 02, 2012, 12:06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxrod

warden law, still some work to do.

Aritz

AJ Motorsports

Looking good Max nice work

velcroman

It looks very good. I can't wait to try our local track on KRP.
:)

Josi

dibu

Thanks, nice track. :)
It's quite challenging with a shifter, you don't have much rest periods. ;)

EVO

Love it, finally a kart track with some elevation change
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

EVO

your track appears to have skydome with a city skyline did you make this or am i seeing things?
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Kartonero

Great track, thanks!  ;)

maxrod

Quoteyour track appears to have skydome with a city skyline did you make this or am i seeing things?
If this is what i think you are on about, I seem to be having problems overwriting files they seem to be leaving parts of the track that is being over written, I have raised this before and i think there was someone else with the same problem, it may be somthing that i am doing wrong, i have tried a number of ways but with no luck ie deleting map and creating own, only seem to have this problem after last update.

velcroman

Yes, it's a great track.
I like the detail such as genuine adverts from the pitlane.
I'm pleased I downloaded it before megaupload was taken down. (How can the rest of the world get this track now ?)
Thanks Maxrod.

Nitrox

January 30, 2012, 11:17:32 PM #12 Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 01:10:48 AM by Nitrox
This is a very good track, it really got character! Really hard work with the shifter though ;)

Edit: I have to correct myself: This track is superb, probably one of the best tracks in KRP so far!

There are two bumps in turn 1 and 6 at the break-point. I don't know if you meant to do them there, but they are absolutely brilliant! Whatever you do, do NOT remove them!!

Great work!

Diddy4957

track looks amazing i raced it in super 1 in 2007 and it was one of the best UK tracks i ever raced on

maxrod