• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:00:47 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

[Release] Büren Final

Started by Schwoni, December 15, 2011, 11:18:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxrod

I like this track plenty of corners, Great job.

EVO

December 19, 2011, 01:49:29 AM #16 Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 03:43:29 AM by EVO
yeah its a great track for flowing from turn to turn.  I find my self faster with a loose setup that holds  a slide.  Other tracks you need a tight setup for stability
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

MarceL

Wie klein doch die Welt ist... :D
Vor ungefähr 10 Jahren bin ich da auch noch rumgefahren.. :D
Schöne Strecke... (:

Schwoni

Da muss ich dir recht geben, klein aber fein :)

MarceL

Wie schauts da nun eigentlich aus?
Hatte mal gehört das dort irgendwann mal nurnoch oder sehr viel Leihkartbetrieb war, und teilweise Leih&Rennkarts zusammen rumgefahren sind?

Und hat sich im Laufe der letzten Jahre was am Layout geändert?

Schwoni

ja wenn du aus der box fährst dann die beiden 180° kurven und dann die schikane ist jetzt sehr entschärft kannste fast geradeaus durch, das haben oder mussten die machen damit die da jetzt richtige rennen machen dürfen also vom DMSB abgenommen. Ansonsten alles gleich. leihkartbetrieb ist da, allerdings von privatkarts getrennt sprich so ca. alle 15 min im wechsel. Mit nem 4 takter und wenn nciht allzuviel los ist kann man auch mit den leihkarts mitfahren. Ich bin da immer sehr gerne da meist nicht soo viel los ist also hat man seine ruhe beim fahren und man muss nicht auf irgendwelche idioten aufpassen wie z.B. in Kerpen.

tubefactor

Hi
First of all, thank you very much for all the effort you put in this new Beta release.
However, with this update unfortunatly yet another track which my system now can not handle anymore  :(

With the previous version my average frame rate was about 74, now dropped to about 45.
The biggest problem however is that at a certain point (Hairpin after start / finish) the frame rate drops completely away (7) which makes it impossible to drive.
I have reported a simular issue, concerning the A'dam Indoor Track, before.

I don't want to critisize anybody, I just want to report this issue in the hope that the game-/ track developpers are becoming aware of the impact of (some) modifications on certain systems.
To me it seems that for instance the dynamic track behaviour is a very demanding new feature...

My system specs:
Processor: Intel2 Quad Core 2,4Ghz (4 core's)
Internal Memory: 4 GB
Video Cart: AMD Radeon 6870 with 1024 MB
GPU running at 775 MHz, Memory running at 1050MHz
Driver: AMD Catalyst 11.12
Triple Monitor Set up with a 5292 x 1050 resolution

Nb:
For what it is worth: Dirt3, Net Kar Pro, F1 2011 are running at high settings on this system.

Thanks for listening

When it looks fast it usually goes fast....

Schwoni

Cloudheaven

Schwoni

Hubschrauber

Hey Mate,

i'm just uploading the file to the "fast" server and adjusting the Download-Link. I will also put the Track on the bier-buden.de gameserver tonight :)
And i hope on sunday night i'm able to let some rubber on the track ;)

Cheers,
Marian

Schwoni

Quote from: Hubschrauber on March 30, 2012, 11:55:19 PM
Hey Mate,

i'm just uploading the file to the "fast" server and adjusting the Download-Link. I will also put the Track on the bier-buden.de gameserver tonight :)
And i hope on sunday night i'm able to let some rubber on the track ;)

Cheers,
Marian

HI
ich schreibs mal auf deutsch is besser :) Ich habe die strecke 2std uploaden lassen und dann hatte ich die schnauze voll irgendiw passierte da nichts, dann habe ich es über den link gemacht. Was anderes können wir aber per PN klären, ich arbeite in letzter zeit viel mit robby zusammen, ist ein guter Junge :) er würde mir helfen die Database auf dem aktuellen stand zuhalten. Ich schreibe dir später sein nick.

EVO

whats with the yellow squares under your name?
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

robby

April 01, 2012, 04:29:05 AM #28 Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 04:46:34 AM by robby
EVO
they ar target practis baloons you can shoot them with your airgun 8)

haha
gr robby

JO PIBOSO SPACOMAAT NIM MAAL CONTACT MIT THEM DANIEL
HI PIBOSO SPACOMAAT PLAECE CONTACT SCHWONI HI HAS SOM TROBELS IN PAREDICE

Sam

if you have 1 your newbie
1=Newbie
2=Jr. Member
3=Full Member
4=Sr. Member
5=Hero Member

Falling for kk like