• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:30:26 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Quick Race and KS1

Started by Aritz, November 21, 2011, 05:38:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aritz

I think something is wrong with this combination, Quick Race and KS1. When the kart is put on the track, the engine is off but the warm up lap is off too. So you can not start when the starting light goes to green.

Am I loosing something? I tried to push to start the engine and do the warm up lap, but the kart is hold, it is not possible to do such thing.

PiBoSo

November 21, 2011, 06:22:16 PM #1 Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 06:31:06 PM by PiBoSo

Thank you for reporting the bug.
The warmup lap should not be disabled in quick race.

Aritz

Today I tested NOT quick race (standard race). I went directly to Shighting Lap and when the kart was released in the box for start it, the PUSH button didn't work at all, the kart was blocked so I was not able to start the engine (KS1 of course) Slow speed worked though. I did not test KC class.

Again, did I lost something or is it a bug?

PiBoSo

November 23, 2011, 10:09:06 PM #3 Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 10:11:45 PM by PiBoSo
Quote from: Aritz on November 23, 2011, 10:00:02 PM
Today I tested NOT quick race (standard race). I went directly to Shighting Lap and when the kart was released in the box for start it, the PUSH button didn't work at all, the kart was blocked so I was not able to start the engine (KS1 of course) Slow speed worked though. I did not test KC class.

Again, did I lost something or is it a bug?

Thank you for reporting the bug.
The throttle must be pressed to "unlock" the kart during "sighting lap" and "pre-start".
In Beta5 "push" will be added to the controls that "unlock" the kart.