• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:54:07 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

AI karts please.

Started by crazymasterblaster, November 23, 2011, 09:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZMC888

I'd like AI karts just to hone skills against them. Maybe they could come later online or we could have actual best ghost laps uploaded from real practice laps. I like to know the tracks and be competitive before I take on real drivers, I hate being outside about 2% of the aliens.

Aritz

Doing AI is not easy at all... They are slow and they are not able to handle the rest of the traffic... If you want good AIs, you have to be prepared for a looong time with no new betas... I would like to see more betas with more new features, less bugs and better netcode...

Please, don't take this as an attack, I think that things have to be done step by step :)

Racehard

Quote from: Aritz on December 03, 2011, 01:11:42 PM
Doing AI is not easy at all... They are slow and they are not able to handle the rest of the traffic... If you want good AIs, you have to be prepared for a looong time with no new betas... I would like to see more betas with more new features, less bugs and better netcode...

Please, don't take this as an attack, I think that things have to be done step by step :)

Exactly.

PiBoSo

Quote from: Aritz on December 03, 2011, 01:11:42 PM

Perfect.

The final goal for Kart Racing Pro is to have dozens of servers at any time of the day; championships; LAN parties.