• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 10:37:44 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Practice Iceman Marco and Schwoni

Started by Schwoni, November 12, 2011, 12:08:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schwoni

November 12, 2011, 12:08:25 AM Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 10:44:31 PM by Schwoni
Karting De Joigny

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Crails

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Magescq

Lonato

andri

Wow!!! This is karting de Joigny track ... happy to see people is racing there. lol!!!

EVO

of course the track is very technical and these guys are the best. 
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

The Iceman Marco

Quote from: andri on November 12, 2011, 04:21:47 AM
Wow!!! This is karting de Joigny track ... happy to see people is racing there. lol!!!

Yes, we drive on different tracks, so this aswell. :)

It's a great track, technical, which I always like, and hard to drive perfect without making big mistakes, so a good challenge and much fun to drive. ;)

EVO

cool paint Scwhoni. is that custom? ^^

Schwoni

Schwoni

EVO

Schwoni

The Iceman Marco

Schwoni

EVO

whoa...after how many laps? i remeber the one guy saying their was not enough grip no we see their is too much.
is your front width to narrow? or just that much grip?

Schwoni

just too much grip this happen too often not always like this but "overrolls" and scratch on ground with the front bumper very often, with 3cm height

Sam

Falling for kk like

The Iceman Marco

Quote from: Schwoni on April 18, 2012, 07:11:45 AM
just too much grip this happen too often not always like this but "overrolls" and scratch on ground with the front bumper very often, with 3cm height

Schwoni is just psycho. ;D I couldn't do it whatever I tried.  :P

And about Crails, I don't have it anymore, but it's very bad because it's bumpy like hell, you don't want to drive there. ;)