• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:30:51 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Dashes

Started by PiBoSo, November 07, 2011, 01:29:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EVO

I think I speak for him too
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Cory_Hayes

EVO

you shouldn't even be allowed in this thread if you cant make a 3d model

EVO

There should be a separate internet for beggars and untalented trolls.

EVO

I have 15 dashes free of charge. Do you have a screenshot of it working in KRP? what's the polygon count? It should be 300-500

Cory_Hayes

I have like.....a green block ready for KRP.....free of charge..

EVO

June 23, 2014, 05:10:50 AM #96 Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 05:19:53 AM by EVO
its not irrelevant.  You mentioned this dash you are working on would be free.  I have made many free dashes.  I've even provided my files for people to make their own. I've made engines too.  I use a Caliper (measuring device) for exact dimensions on everything I model. I agree modeling a dash is easy.  The less easy part is quality textures and programing the display, which I have myself. any questions?

Birel-Rotax 42

Did this argument get you guys anywhere? I now see who I am dealing with in this community. It's disgusting how you guys talk to each other.

EVO

there is no respect

Birel-Rotax 42

June 23, 2014, 07:31:54 AM #99 Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 07:34:11 AM by Birel-Rotax 42
When the modders show respect to the community and don't have elitist views, the community will have respect. However, there isn't any respect for the modders because they treat the community like they are less than them and don't have a place in their creations. Similar to how I haven't released the Freeline cadet bodywork for the mini chassis. There isn't any respect, even from those who used to help me create mods. There is a reason Schwoni and IcemanMarco, and Aireisor all left. This community died long ago, back when I came in 2012. Watching the death of Kart Racing-Pro Forum is disgusting. This is outrageous. Not only are the modders elitist pigs, but there isn't a conscious effort to fix it. And you want to talk about respect...

Alexander Kirkwood

Alexander Kirkwood

EVO

June 10, 2016, 12:24:29 AM #102 Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 12:43:32 PM by EVO

Harpz

Does anyone know why the Mychron 4 does not show the data?  It just shows zeros.

Martin_rysstad

So theres no possible way to make one using blender?