• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:00:29 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Dashes

Started by PiBoSo, November 07, 2011, 01:29:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NOP

Quote from: Intrepid junior max on August 01, 2012, 05:06:05 PM
hi guys i found that the other day with the mychron in real life you can set a heat limiter on it for the engine and when it go's over that amount it makes a noise like a ringing one. can you make this happen in the game?
I like this idea!
I think it should be easily possible with output plugin (i didn't check yet). Can you provide wav or mp3 file showing how its supposed to sound like?

James Beer

Quote from: NOP on October 24, 2012, 07:36:21 PM
Quote from: Intrepid junior max on August 01, 2012, 05:06:05 PM
hi guys i found that the other day with the mychron in real life you can set a heat limiter on it for the engine and when it go's over that amount it makes a noise like a ringing one. can you make this happen in the game?
I like this idea!
I think it should be easily possible with output plugin (i didn't check yet). Can you provide wav or mp3 file showing how its supposed to sound like?

oh no it wasnt my mychron it was a friend at the track who had brought the 3 of ebay, we were playing about with it when we found out this function ;)

Capeta

July 11, 2013, 04:21:51 PM #77 Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 04:24:38 PM by Capeta
Hi, i want to make a dash not the one one the kart but the other one but i want to move it to the bottom center of the sreen instead of the bottom right.
What line do i need to edit for to move the x;y position?
Thx.
Edit: i have tried with no success seems i can't find the right line for the external dash a little help?

Emil114

can someone do this??

EVO

To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Birel-Rotax 42

sam19

I can build it for free if you give me the dimensions but i cant put it into the game

sam

Cory_Hayes

give me $1400, I will make about half of it, post a WIP photo, and then we will never here about it or see it again, how does that sound? :)

EVO

sam19

ok so i can now put it in the game :) send me the info on it and an image of the screen so i can so the screen then it will be done

sam

Tr!st@n

Quote from: Cory_Hayes on June 20, 2014, 01:49:28 PM
give me $1400, I will make about half of it, post a WIP photo, and then we will never here about it or see it again, how does that sound? :)

Haha, like the idea. Which modder do you mean with that?
FA Kart - IAME X30 Senior

EVO

Cory_Hayes

I think everyone gets it :) xx

EVO

June 20, 2014, 04:36:41 PM #88 Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 08:27:49 PM by EVO
I don't get it. I haven't made a cent from KRP.   which is why I don't do anything for you ungrateful children anymore. Take the silver spoons out of your mouths.

Cory_Hayes

Starts with an L ends with an -auZzZn :)