• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

BETA6B lag problem (was Beta 4 graphics lag problem)

Started by marcocale, November 06, 2011, 01:27:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan Buck

Quote from: PiBoSo on April 12, 2012, 12:49:20 AM
Quote from: marcocale on April 07, 2012, 10:36:18 PM
Thank You.

Nevertheless I'm sure I should be able to solve myself also in my config. It's only a matter of finding what has to be changed.
Usually I'm successful on it, but this time.......

Unfortunately the fact that no other seems to have the same issue doesn't help.

Could you please check that the CPU is constantly running at full speed and not dropping to a lower multiplier?

my 4 are running full speed! but then again, the stuttering is still there
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

marcocale

Made a rough test with CpuZ, all cores are constantly running at full speed even if stuttering/lag is always there.

I tried also to use CPU Control to force KRP to run in different cores' configuration but didn't help

PiBoSo

Quote from: marcocale on April 12, 2012, 07:41:48 PM
Made a rough test with CpuZ, all cores are constantly running at full speed even if stuttering/lag is always there.

I tried also to use CPU Control to force KRP to run in different cores' configuration but didn't help

Thank you for the test.

marcocale

is there a program that allow to display in graph CPU speed, just to make a more precise test?

PiBoSo

April 12, 2012, 09:52:38 PM #34 Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 09:57:21 PM by PiBoSo
Quote from: marcocale on April 12, 2012, 09:26:00 PM
is there a program that allow to display in graph CPU speed, just to make a more precise test?

Precision is not needed.
Please check, setting KRP in window mode ( or better using a multi-monitor setup if possible ) and using CPU-Z, if CPU Core Speed and Multiplier are stable at maximum or sometimes drop.

marcocale

Tested exactly as you said, KRP in window mode, CpuZ on the second (of 3) monitor. Tested also together CPU Control to force KRP in different configurations of cores.

CPU clock/multiplier never drop, always stable at max 

Dan Buck

If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

PiBoSo

marcocale

Thank you for support.

Have you already some idea on what could be?

Feel free to ask to make any test useful to solve the problem.

PiBoSo

marcocale

Ok, I'll continue to do tests myself and will post if there will be any update on it.

If something will come in your mind and you need tests, post here and I'll do and report to you.

Dan Buck

same here, marcocale!

will continue testing @ home and if i have any progress, will post it here!

PiBoSo, please continue testing on your side if possible so you can help us out here as well! ;)

cheerz...