• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:10:33 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

New Features Suggestions

Started by evo1087, November 04, 2011, 08:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: Intrepid James on March 03, 2013, 02:59:41 PM
i have a feature suggestion - when we start the game up in the main like screen we could have like a chat thing so we can easily communicate and easily see who's online and if there in a race

what do u guys think?
+1 !  ;D   u could also ask the people on the server if u could join! Great idea  ;)

Alex10

Alex10

Piboso can you please make the rain driving more realistic with less grip. On some tracks the laptimes in the game can be 6 seconds faster than in the rain in real life.

PiBoSo

Quote from: Alex10 on April 01, 2013, 12:48:21 PM
Piboso can you please make the rain driving more realistic with less grip. On some tracks the laptimes in the game can be 6 seconds faster than in the rain in real life.

Which tracks?

LauZzZn

the grip in the rain is perfect or i would say its not enough. the only thing is that you mustnt drive a rain line for good grip you can drive the dry line.
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

Alex10

Quote from: PiBoSo on April 01, 2013, 12:56:23 PM
Quote from: Alex10 on April 01, 2013, 12:48:21 PM

Which tracks?
Lonato
And Laurents, out of the corners in the game its too much grip in the rain ;)

LauZzZn

for me not i have very much grip in the rain in germany
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

Alex10

Quote from: LauZzZn on April 02, 2013, 06:53:47 PM
for me not i have very much grip in the rain in germany
Okey, I think its unrealistic though ;)

The Iceman Marco

I agree that there is too much grip in the rain. On the Dutch track of Berghem the difference between wet and dry for me was 11 sec last month. While on most tracks in krp it isn't much more than 5 sec.

Piers Prior

i agree, at kimbolton which is a very abrasive grippy circuit the difference is upwards of 10 seconds from dry to full wet :P
The world is your lobster

Emil114

KRP will be awesome if you make the new tonykart wheel!!!!:):):):):):):):):)

Piers Prior

Quote from: Emil114 on April 13, 2013, 08:41:55 PM
KRP will be awesome if you make the new tonykart wheel!!!!:):):):):):):):):)
stop writing this on every topic :P i agree but you dont need to write it everywhere
The world is your lobster

Cross

I would love to see a feature where you could go back and study your laps. Maybe show a track map with a colored line where you drove, where you were on the brakes, where you were on throttle, etc. This would be a great feature for the simulator and make it a great training tool. You could try changing braking points and driving lines and actually see how you changed them and what it does to lap times. Maybe even allow to fast laps of others to be overlaid on yours to see what you are doing differently.

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: Cross on April 15, 2013, 02:20:57 AM
I would love to see a feature where you could go back and study your laps. Maybe show a track map with a colored line where you drove, where you were on the brakes, where you were on throttle, etc. This would be a great feature for the simulator and make it a great training tool. You could try changing braking points and driving lines and actually see how you changed them and what it does to lap times. Maybe even allow to fast laps of others to be overlaid on yours to see what you are doing differently.
+1

dibu

Quote from: Cross on April 15, 2013, 02:20:57 AM

There is already a very good Telemetry Analyzer for KRP: http://forums.piboso.com/showthread.php?tid=782