• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:41:09 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

New Features Suggestions

Started by evo1087, November 04, 2011, 08:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eslotes

A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

Aritz

But he has his point... Rotax is not the same as KF3 at all.

I think that if ICA has to come, OPEN class has too and the best two engines when I drove that class were Rotax Max and Parilla X30. Now I can't say anything because I drive KZ2, but I still see the same two engines in the races.

I have to say that OPEN class is only a little bit slower than KF3, so does it worth? mmmmh

CaseyGraves

The KF3 is actually more underpowered than any of the TaG style engines used, the KF3 makes around 28hp while the rotax and leopard make 32 hp and the vortec rok makes roughly 34hp(run with 15lb weight penalty normally). The power bands are also completely different between the two engines. IMHO I wish that PiBoSo opened up modabilty to the classes and engine packages available in the game like he has with the gauges so we could add any engine that we wished instead of arguing over what should be the next one that should go in, and that is what would make this sim reach its highest potential.

Rupe W

idea... if the max setting is used the servers dont show up if your ping is not low enough( cruel, for high pings, but beter for racers who are racing).
Or as you enter a server you go into a holding pen, where you go to your kart selection screen. Here is were your ping and conection is checked whie your choosing your kart.... from here if your ping is good you get onto the server.....

i would like to drive into pit area (like raceon)

coloured visors as standard

rev limiter option

auto tuck option

Full options for d server... (rfactor simbin style,   like them or loathe them,the dserver works so good)
seperate aids on or off

different camera views on a  screen 2 replay screen options....

kart driving school or a ghost to follow or race
Ai are so hard to program  in how they react against human racers...
so 1 ai that can have his driving stlye altered ... from playful to very agressive....and slow to fast in speed... and as you get faster as you learn the track he will also get faster... (option to freeze settings whist in game)

timetrail leaderboards and game options with upload/download fastest lap.. so ghost can be raced again....

dont know if its already in...  ability to live steam race events

EVO

To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

The Iceman Marco

Schwoni

Eslotes

ENNKT

More engine wobbling and more dips and bumps in tracks. .

The Iceman Marco

Quote from: Schwoni on January 12, 2012, 10:04:19 PM
+1 and on all other karts too

Off course not KC3. I know here in the Netherlands both systems get used with FS250 in real. I'm not sure how it's with KC1. But if they're both allowed in real for KC1 it's the same for FS250, there should be also a option for KC1.

Stark

Quote from: CaseyGraves on January 06, 2012, 10:12:28 PM
The KF3 is actually more underpowered than any of the TaG style engines used, the KF3 makes around 28hp while the rotax and leopard make 32 hp and the vortec rok makes roughly 34hp(run with 15lb weight penalty normally). The power bands are also completely different between the two engines. IMHO I wish that PiBoSo opened up modabilty to the classes and engine packages available in the game like he has with the gauges so we could add any engine that we wished instead of arguing over what should be the next one that should go in, and that is what would make this sim reach its highest potential.

+1!
JP- Racing

You must always believe you will become the best, but you must never believe you have done so. - Juan Manuel Fangio

Eslotes

I would to be have only the wheel not with the dash
This would be fun driving with out dash.

EVO

Eslotes

EVO

in the meantime while the feature is added to the next beta 
here extract in KRP directory.  HUD option doesnt work for mod dashes as the moment though
http://www.mediafire.com/?lt74fvhgjzb48zc