• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.
 
May 26, 2019, 12:55:31 pm

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES


Paints installation

Started by PiBoSo, October 28, 2011, 11:56:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

nmpcs

Did you put the kart skins on the right folder?

tony kart paints goes to "bodyworks\paints\tk"
CRG paints goes to "bodyworks\paints\nl"
Birel paints goes to "bodyworks\paints\fl".

If you put a tony kart skin in the CRG folder it won´t show.
I don't know if that's what's happening because I never had that problem.....

Michael Giles

Thanks nmpcs,... that's where I buggered it up,...even though LauZzZn covered it with me in a Private Message.

Cheer's to you both,

Michael,..
Sincerely,
Michael Giles
Tomah, Wisconsin 54660
U.S.A.

nmpcs

Quote from: Michael Giles on January 17, 2013, 06:23:32 pm
Thanks nmpcs,... that's where I buggered it up,...even though LauZzZn covered it with me in a Private Message.

Cheer's to you both,

Michael,..
No prob.. glad I could help ;)

el_tapias

Hi I have a problem I think these folders and I see the paintings I do so:
bodywork / paint / fl (for Birel) and I put all the files there and I pnt paintings displayed on cars can be? esque sorry but I have no good English and I'm using a translator

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: el_tapias on February 08, 2013, 01:15:42 am
Hi I have a problem I think these folders and I see the paintings I do so:
bodywork / paint / fl (for Birel) and I put all the files there and I pnt paintings displayed on cars can be? esque sorry but I have no good English and I'm using a translator
Sorry but i think you would be better off doing it in your native language

el_tapias

tengo un problema a  la hora de que se muestren las pinturas en los kart,sigo el procedimiento asi: carroceria/pinturas/fl(para birel)meto todos los archivos pnt de carrocerías birel y no me aparecen en el juego por que puede ser.

nmpcs

February 08, 2013, 01:07:51 pm #36 Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 01:10:59 pm by nmpcs
el nombre de las carpetas tienen que estar en Inglés.
Si están, entonces no puedo ver el problema.
¿Estás seguro de que las pinturas son para Birel?
¿Las carpetas están creadas en el directorio de instalación del juego?
¿Estás usando la version demo?

el_tapias

hola,la ruta de instalacion que sigo es esta: archicos de programa/kart racing pro/bodiworks/paints/fl(para birel( me descargue todas las pinturas birel y los archivos pnt los metí en esa carpeta.tengo la licencia del juego y en otras betas si e podido utilizar laspinturas pero en esta el procedimiento es diferente y me esta costando un poco :-[

nmpcs

Quote from: el_tapias on February 08, 2013, 01:58:16 pm
hola,la ruta de instalacion que sigo es esta: archicos de programa/kart racing pro/bodiworks/paints/fl(para birel( me descargue todas las pinturas birel y los archivos pnt los metí en esa carpeta.tengo la licencia del juego y en otras betas si e podido utilizar laspinturas pero en esta el procedimiento es diferente y me esta costando un poco :-[

el error está en el nombre.
no es "bodiworks" pero "bodyworks"

el_tapias

y con que nombre tengo que crear la carpeta es que no lo e entendido mu bien ya te digo que mi ingles es penoso

el_tapias

ya esta solucionado muchas gracias ;D

nmpcs


Adriano Augusto

just a little doubt: i created the directories, painted my kart, but it don't appear.
the extension of pains is TGA, that's correct?
thank you.

Adriano Augusto

if i zip my painted kart files and put to download in sendspace or something like that, can someone download the files and check why my paint kart don't appear in game?

Adriano Augusto

ok, i searched in forum, but don't founded one tutorial about paintedit.
If i don't be wrong, i need to convert my TGA files to PNT files.
But i really don't konw how i do it. I opeened paintedit and cannot made nothing.
I created the folders in KRP installation folder, made my paints and putted inside the correct folder. But files are in TGA, and my paint don't appeared to me.
Can someone help me?