• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:04:24 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

WRS

Started by Racehard, June 12, 2012, 02:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Racehard

World Racing Series is very nice PiBoSo :)

I think it perfectly fits kart racing pro as an addition. At first you start your career with karts and then progress to fr 2.0 then 3.5 and so on just like in the real world. The whole PiBoSo series could be called racing life the game  ;D

I really like the sound features, the graphics are also very nice (as always), the animated movements still are so amazing, the steering wheel looks superb and and and...

I recognized something though.
To me the braking feels a bit weird, I thought at high speeds you can or have to hammer the brakes an then release the pressure to not lock up and I kind of don't get that feeling. In other words, it seems to me that I can't brake at the limit. I've changed the brake pressure already but still. What do others think about that?
And it's hard too see if you locked your tires up, which makes it a bit more difficult.

Anyway another great PiBoSo simulation!

CRGDK37

Same! I wish there was a bit more feel to the brakes, but its only just been released so i cant complain lol

Liking this sim allready and have got some good tracks from
gpbikes
Vortex VLB/w ICA
BMB KGP
CRG KT1b

SODI ST32

August 01, 2012, 02:44:34 AM #2 Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 01:33:56 AM by SODI ST32
Just have GPBIKES and WRS licence

excellent work for this WRS beta1

even if the rear is sometimes leaving too quicly on very low speed turn (with bumps on track)

this point can be resolved by adding rear aero ... strange at low speed ...

but in general, the sim is cool