• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 07:59:43 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

i have the play kart racing pro with licence ...without servers..connection out

Started by pablerasvid, October 26, 2011, 05:17:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pablerasvid

please help...dont acess internet...and firewall ok...not servers..

PiBoSo

Can you reach the "Browse World" page? From main menu -> Race -> World
If you can't and get a "connection timeout", then please check your firewall / router settings http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=5.0

Kevin

I have the ame problem but I do not know how to set up my router could please hlep me on that, thank you

PiBoSo

Quote from: Kevin on December 27, 2011, 08:51:50 PM
I have the ame problem but I do not know how to set up my router could please hlep me on that, thank you

What's the name of the router? Maybe someone with the same hardware can help you.

dibu

You have to configure two port forwardings in your router.
Here you find the manual of your router:
http://www.encore-usa.com/us/sites/default/files/product_documents/ENHWI-N3_UM.pdf

First you need to know the local IP(V4) address of your gaming pc.
Open a command prompt and type IPCONFIG, press enter
Note the values at IPv4-Address and Standardgateway (e.g. 192.168.0.101 and 192.168.0.1)

Login to your router (manual page 26)
- Open a browser and navigate to the address of your standardgateway e.g. http://192.168.0.1
- Login (default is user: admin, pw: admin)

Add the portforwardings (manual page 66+67)
- On the left choose the Advanced tab
- Select Port Fw.
- Enable Port Forwarding
- now enter the two following rules and click the Add button after each.

Rule1:
Description:  KRP1
Local IP:  your IPv4 address from step1 (e.g. 192.168.0.101)
Protocol:  UDP
Local Port: 10600
Public Port: 10600

Rule2:
Description:  KRP2
Local IP:  your IPv4 address from step1 (e.g. 192.168.0.101)
Protocol:  UDP
Local Port: 10610
Public Port: 10610

- Now you should see the two rules in the field  Current Port Forwarding Table
- Press Apply

Also make sure that KART.EXE is not blocked by the windows firewall or other internet security software.

Kevin

I'm worried becaue I have made all this settings and check disconnecting the firewall and nothing happen, I do not know what can I do.
The other question is actually I have Beta 3 installed and I want to install Beta 4 (the lasted), May download this new version and then put in my key to continued playing? please confirm me and thank you so much.
However if you got other instructions to connect to the servers please let me know.
Happy new year

dibu

With Beta3 you can't see the servers anymore. Install Beta4b put in your key and test again.
If you have done everything from my last post it should work and you can also act as server for your friends.

nmpcs

Kevin

Dibu and nmpcs! It's works!!! with beta 4b I can see the servers and now I will play for a long time, thank you and thank you again for your asistence!
Your friend from Argentina Kevin