• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 03:51:52 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

New brands of engines.

Started by Barlo, October 11, 2011, 01:47:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barlo

Yes, I think so, you should create an air-cooled engine ICA. Would give a more classic look as well. Like the filter that you have made could be used safely with KF3 or KF1  :D

DéDé

I think Aixro could be a good choice for new type of engines, too.

johnpike

I think you should fill the classes already available with the various types of engines present in these classes, like for KF1 Vortex Maxter Maranello IAME TM XTR etc. and then for KF3 and KZ1 as well.
Also I don't understand why the classes are called KC1 and KS1 because there should be no naming issues or copyright infringement since it's just a kart class?

Stark

Quote from: johnpike on April 12, 2012, 01:14:41 PM
I think you should fill the classes already available with the various types of engines present in these classes, like for KF1 Vortex Maxter Maranello IAME TM XTR etc. and then for KF3 and KZ1 as well.
Also I don't understand why the classes are called KC1 and KS1 because there should be no naming issues or copyright infringement since it's just a kart class?

You mean visual difference between different brands of engines? 
JP- Racing

You must always believe you will become the best, but you must never believe you have done so. - Juan Manuel Fangio

EVO

I would make engine models like i make dash models for the community
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

DPKarter#43

What about if we make all the different types of airboxes and then we can choose in game, which one we want