• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:39:42 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Kartodromo Cremona circuit - Beta release

Started by EdoLeo, February 22, 2023, 04:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EdoLeo

Hi all, i decided to build up one of the most famous italian kart tracks that hosted one of the rounds of last year's European Championship, it was meant for personal use so the details of the surroundings are not amazing and the tracks looks a bit edgy in the corners, will use more vertexes next time ^^

This is the first release and i couldn't test it much yet so please report any bugs or any irregularities in the track if you find any!

also tips for improvement are always greatly appreciated  ;D

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dpR_IrLy2SC497BGMVPcYf04bueAv1fn?usp=share_link

LXS77

Quote from: EdoLeo on February 22, 2023, 04:04:25 PMThis is the first release and i couldn't test it much yet so please report any bugs or any irregularities in the track if you find any!
Right, OK, please read my PM :)

EdoLeo

Hi all once again, i didn't realise some important files were missing in the drive folder i uploaded, thanks to lxs77 for making me realise! this version should work fine now, i'm looking to improve my texturing skills whenever i have more time avaliable, it won't look so great but at least the proportions are right ^^

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RCFtVzw13dg54oFT8S8cgz41hSLKGAiu?usp=share_link

Swisslimbo

Leo, thank you very much for the Cremona track. Great work!  :)

brewergrace

Quote from: EdoLeo on February 26, 2023, 12:43:02 PMHi all once again, i didn't realise some important files were missing in the drive folder i uploaded, thanks to lxs77 for making me realise! this version should work fine now, i'm looking to improve my texturing skills whenever i have more time avaliable, it won't look so great but at least the proportions are right ^^
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RCFtVzw13dg54oFT8S8cgz41hSLKGAiu?usp=share_link
Great! I find the graphics very nice!

EdoLeo

Hey guys, thanks to anyone who has downloaded and tried out the track, unfortunately time has been a limiting factor for me and i couldn't progress in the editing of the track, looks like the laptimes don't work (only mini sectors), so i must've done something wrong in the tracked.exe phase, if someone expert enough is willing to fix it for the community, the .map file is avaliable in the google drive folder, if anything else is needed i'll try to provide  :D

LXS77

Quote from: EdoLeo on November 11, 2023, 01:36:28 PMlooks like the laptimes don't work (only mini sectors), so i must've done something wrong in the tracked.exe phase

Hi again EdoLeo, you need to specify 'Speedtrap Line' in Tracked > RaceData, then the laptime will start working.

Also, can you please check the link to your track? Looks like the folder which is available at https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RCFtVzw13dg54oFT8S8cgz41hSLKGAiu?usp=share_link is missing half of the files.

EdoLeo

That's very strange, the link used to have all the files in there, some people could download it without any problems, that's a mistery :P will look if I have backup files but don't think so, recently i have cleaned a lot of the hard disk.

LXS77

Quote from: EdoLeo on November 19, 2023, 10:33:33 PMwill look if I have backup files but don't think so, recently i have cleaned a lot of the hard disk.

Oh, that's sad :(, you really should keep several copies in different places.

sundergarde

Quote from: EdoLeo on November 19, 2023, 10:33:33 PMThat's very strange, the link used to have all the files in there, some people could download it without any problems, that's a mistery :P will look if I have backup files but don't think so, recently i have cleaned a lot of the hard disk.

Hi! I might be the one, who is not 100% concerned about how the things should be, but there is an issue. Seems like your folder misses some rly important files - it weights only 10KB after being unarchived from ZIP format. The game just crashes when you try to launch a session on this track.

Here is what I've done: Downloading the folder 'Cremona' -> extracting the folder from ZIP -> adding to the folder 'tracks' in the KRP system files. What have I done wrong? Please explain it to me.  ;)

LXS77

Quote from: sundergarde on February 11, 2024, 03:07:21 PMWhat have I done wrong?

You've done nothing wrong. The Zip file is incomplete for some reason and the track creator doesn't seem to have a backup to restore the package.