• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:47:45 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Paint creation tutorial

Started by PiBoSo, August 22, 2010, 12:06:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Birel-Rotax 42

Hey guys. Love the kart sim. I am new to this, and just want to make a simple paint for my helmet, could someone just give me some sort of easy way to make paints (program) that is also able to do more complicated stuff. Also, a tutorial would be nice to make sure that I didn't mess up any KRP files. Thanks!

EVO

i made a tutorial. it is in my signiture
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Birel-Rotax 42

Thank you so much EVO! i'm so sorry i didn't see that your paint tutorial was in your signature. everything is so much clearer now. Thanks.

PiBoSo

LauZzZn

its on the downloads page of kartracing pro
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

PiBoSo

LIAM 36 AUS

When i tryed to save my .pnt file in C:\Program Files (x86)\Kart Racing Pro\bodyworks\paints\nl    it said:

"You don't have permission to save in this location. Contact the administrator to obtain permission"

Why is this happening?   ???   

LIAM 36 AUS

Quote from: DRkarter97 on October 06, 2014, 03:13:02 AM
because it is protect by krp  i guess, basiclly just save it soem where else and copy  and paste it in
Ahh, thanks, Did that and it worked.  Such a simple fix I'm surprised I did'nt think of that.

PiBoSo

Cory_Hayes

PiBoSo

Cory_Hayes

Cory_Hayes

TEMPLATES FOR THE LOTUS KART!!!!
So yous don't have to download all the templates again (y)

Download link below :)

https://www.mediafire.com/?e5u43a811ly71yc

blake_hunt

How do you pack a helmet paint? Whenever I hit 'pack' in PaintEd my file doesn't show up.
Kartsport FA - Rok/X30 Senior - Mooresville, NC

PROUD KK BETA TESTER

blake_hunt

Quote from: DRkarter97 on June 17, 2015, 01:50:57 AM
Quote from: blake_hunt on June 17, 2015, 01:19:08 AM
How do you pack a helmet paint? Whenever I hit 'pack' in PaintEd my file doesn't show up.

Assuming you mean not showing up in game, make sure you're naming the paint with in Paint ED than hitting pack.

I mean I don't know how to load my file into PaintEd, and when I hit pack it doesn't show up in the location it's in. Am I supposed to hit a different button?
Kartsport FA - Rok/X30 Senior - Mooresville, NC

PROUD KK BETA TESTER