• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

November 20, 2019, 04:59:09 am

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Paint creation tutorial

Started by PiBoSo, August 22, 2010, 12:06:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Birel-Rotax 42

Hey guys. Love the kart sim. I am new to this, and just want to make a simple paint for my helmet, could someone just give me some sort of easy way to make paints (program) that is also able to do more complicated stuff. Also, a tutorial would be nice to make sure that I didn't mess up any KRP files. Thanks!

EVO

i made a tutorial. it is in my signiture
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Birel-Rotax 42

Thank you so much EVO! i'm so sorry i didn't see that your paint tutorial was in your signature. everything is so much clearer now. Thanks.

PiBoSo

LauZzZn

its on the downloads page of kartracing pro
<br /><br />Custom Track work

PiBoSo

LIAM 36 AUS

When i tryed to save my .pnt file in C:\Program Files (x86)\Kart Racing Pro\bodyworks\paints\nl    it said:

"You don't have permission to save in this location. Contact the administrator to obtain permission"

Why is this happening?   ???   

LIAM 36 AUS

Quote from: DRkarter97 on October 06, 2014, 03:13:02 am
because it is protect by krp  i guess, basiclly just save it soem where else and copy  and paste it in
Ahh, thanks, Did that and it worked.  Such a simple fix I'm surprised I did'nt think of that.

PiBoSo

Cory_Hayes

PiBoSo

Cory_Hayes

Cory_Hayes

TEMPLATES FOR THE LOTUS KART!!!!
So yous don't have to download all the templates again (y)

Download link below :)

https://www.mediafire.com/?e5u43a811ly71yc

blake_hunt

How do you pack a helmet paint? Whenever I hit 'pack' in PaintEd my file doesn't show up.
Kartsport FA - Rok/X30 Senior - Mooresville, NC

PROUD KK BETA TESTER

blake_hunt

Quote from: DRkarter97 on June 17, 2015, 01:50:57 am
Quote from: blake_hunt on June 17, 2015, 01:19:08 am
How do you pack a helmet paint? Whenever I hit 'pack' in PaintEd my file doesn't show up.

Assuming you mean not showing up in game, make sure you're naming the paint with in Paint ED than hitting pack.

I mean I don't know how to load my file into PaintEd, and when I hit pack it doesn't show up in the location it's in. Am I supposed to hit a different button?
Kartsport FA - Rok/X30 Senior - Mooresville, NC

PROUD KK BETA TESTER