• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

June 17, 2024, 07:18:49 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

data mismatch?

Started by Hansen24, November 05, 2011, 06:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hansen24

We are 2 ppl that are holding a lan and wanted to play kart racing pro. But we cant join each others server. First it says connected but then i get data mismatch and the same does he.. Any ideas?

Best regards Hansen24
Driver for G.P Racing denmark
KZ2

dibu

Are you both using exactly the same release of the track?

Hansen24

You my friend have just saved my computer from a position in the dumpster :D
It worked when we picked Lonato instead xD
Driver for G.P Racing denmark
KZ2

EVO

How did u setup the LAN i want to do this with a friend and have 0 lag tight races. Just cat5 cable to both computers?
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

evolution-kart

I have this problem, too. Two PC´s (both XP 32bit) connected with a crosscable (cat5e) and a clean installation of KRP 9. I try it with all standart things like karts and tracks: Essay, Lonato, Zuera and so. Every time it says first connected and then data mismatch. I think the network is ok, because i can join to the track on the second PC witch is selected at the first PC.
I hope somebody can help me, because i dont know what i have to do.

usman123

We are 2 ppl that are holding a lan and wanted to play kart racing pro. But we cant join each others server. First it says connected but then i get data mismatch and the
Download high quality JN0-660 exam to prepare and with Test-king.com Also get free demos of www.usna.edu for review

evolution-kart

Is there nobody, who can help?
What means that "data mismatch" and how can i test something to get it work.
Is there someone who use this way to connect two PC´s and where it works and where we can look for the difference in the settings.
Please help me its important, because i want to race with two real Karts(used as simulators) against each other.

Best regards
evolution-kart

PiBoSo

September 02, 2013, 01:03:08 PM #7 Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 01:12:33 PM by PiBoSo
Quote from: evolution-kart on September 02, 2013, 12:19:18 PM
Is there nobody, who can help?
What means that "data mismatch" and how can i test something to get it work.
Is there someone who use this way to connect two PC´s and where it works and where we can look for the difference in the settings.
Please help me its important, because i want to race with two real Karts(used as simulators) against each other.

Best regards
evolution-kart

Please make sure that both PCs have exactly the same karts / engines installed.

evolution-kart

@ PiBoSo
Thank you very much. That was the problem. The "engines" folder was not on the other PC.