• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:02:43 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

PF International

Started by maxrod, January 30, 2012, 11:44:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxrod

This is at very early stage, Would like to build new part of the track but no pictures from google earth, If i add it to the track it will be guess work.

robby

looks a nice layout

kant wayt to see more

later robby

JamieP

Is that the track from the old Super 1 Karting demo?

Cloudheaven

Good layout! For the new parts of the track, try to make it with recent photos and video.

maxrod

I will build the track then put in the new section last,  It is still in very early stages, And no it is not taken from super one karting, But i have a copy of that somewhere looks very old.

Cloudheaven

Nice project, go on like that!

JamieP

Quote from: maxrod on February 07, 2012, 12:37:57 PM
And no it is not taken from super one karting, But i have a copy of that somewhere looks very old.

Sorry, I just mean't the track layout not the actual project. It was a fun but challenging track to drive :D

bingoman

is it possible if u could make whilton mill or rissington kart club in the UK
someone who can't drive is one thing but a bandit is another

dibu

Whilton Mill already exists, look here at the video   http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=1380.0

The problem is that the track was never officially offered for download, but the creator is still a more or less active member in the forum. ;)

maxrod

pf International with new part of the track, Still some way to go but i have tested it and so far so good. :) :)

CRGDK37

I hope you finish this project! arguably the best track in the UK!
Vortex VLB/w ICA
BMB KGP
CRG KT1b

Diddy4957

May 21, 2012, 04:09:45 PM #12 Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 07:45:19 PM by Diddy4957
before the new bit it is was dead boring on the old layout until the very last bit but the new layout is really good

Jommy45

this looks awesome so far, good job mate :D

CRGDK37

Hey has there been any more progress on this? looking good & really looking forward to this! :)
Vortex VLB/w ICA
BMB KGP
CRG KT1b